luke b.

E-II, honest opinions?

Updated
yo guys,   Honestly im struggling to see why ESP made this line, im sure they play great etc but why on earth would anyone spend £1000+ on a guitar that doesnt say ESP on the headstock?    literally its the only thing...
MORE »
Subdivisions & Bulldogs

Brand New: Quality Control Issue ESP Eii EC Tiger Eye

Updated
Just received this today, brand new out of the box Japan made EII with fretboard tool marks all over it and a scuff by the neck pick up. great quality control ESP! Im glad you let your luthiers get away with this on a...
MORE »
Heikki M.

Does this guitar exist in E-II lineup

Updated
Hi,   I am looking for guitar with few selected specs and it seems that these are quite rare or non existent combination. I wonder if there has been model made with these specs recent years that I could be trying to find...
MORE »
The Return of The Reindeer Eclipse

The Return of The Reindeer Eclipse

Updated
Let’s see a show of hands on who is going to be jumping on this?! ✋...
MORE »
Duško K.

Ebony fretboard on e2 horizon 3

Updated
Hi! I have an  esp e2 horizon 3 guitar... Question is... Guitars is almost New and after couple of weeks, when i play like 2 hours plus i noticed my fingertips become like black lightly... It goes away after washing my...
MORE »
Hands-On Review - E-II Eclipse vs ESP Standard Eclipse

Hands-On Review - E-II Eclipse vs ESP Standard Eclipse

Updated
The introduction of the E-II brand to the ESP family was met with quite a bit of, well let's call it hesitation.  The reason for the change doesn't matter at this point.  ESP Standard is gone and there is E-II to replace...
MORE »
Esp eii ex nt neck dive ?

Esp eii ex nt neck dive ?

Updated
Somebody can tell me if the ESP EII EX NT have a neck dive issue when it play stand up ? (Sorry for my English)  thanks ...
MORE »
JD M.

E II Serial + Headstock Queries

Updated
Local seller has a blue fade burst for sale. Was curious about the serial that looks off as well as the ESP logo not on the back side of the headstock. Let me know what you guys think?...
MORE »
Piero P.

Serial number and year

Updated
Hello, I wish to buy a used Eclipse E-II from a shop, I would like some help to evaluate the exact model, year and of course if it is legit Serial is ES5320163, I post some pics below I wonder why the palette is black,...
MORE »
SonVoltMMA

Eclipse vs M-II Neck Specs

Updated
Both of these guitars list the exact same neck/fretboard specs.  Does that mean the necks will be identical? I own the Eclipse and the neck is a bit chunky like a Les Paul - definitely not a shredder neck.  The M-II however...
MORE »
Junaid N.

ESP E-II M-II bolt-on

Updated
Hello, When we gonna see a M-II bolt-on neck?? The exact same specs of current model in production E-II M-II NECK THRU in Snow White, but with bolt-on neck and in black finish? Regards,...
MORE »
NuGD: ESP E-II Mystique (Marine Blue) 2014

NuGD: ESP E-II Mystique (Marine Blue) 2014

Updated
INTRODUCTION:

Recently found this used Mystique on a local classifieds site (Kijiji) for a good price. After playing a handful of E-II Horizon's and Eclipses at a music store a few months ago I got bit by the E-II bug...
MORE »
Dustin R.

Ec ii eclipse

Updated
Hey folks, I'm thinking about getting the ec ii eclipse. And I'm looking for some opinions as there are no retailers that carry it in my area.  Firstly, I have a number of LTD guitars (snakebite, truckster, ec-1000,...
MORE »
Keith B.

E-II Eclipse Red Sparkle

Updated
Hello, I recently purchased a red sparkle E-II Eclipse. The finish has decent amount of play ware that I want to polish out. What type of finish is it and can someone suggest a polish for scratch removal?  ...
MORE »
VGuitarist

EII Availability

Updated
PLEASE, ESP, fulfill my order for an EII Horizon 3 FR. I've been waiting for 6 months (and paying on it for 6 months). Sweetwater blames it on your supply chain. They say you commit to a date, then continuously change it. I...
MORE »