alex r.

this guitar is original ?

Updated
the writing of those manufactured in 2013 is different...
MORE »
E-II EC- 1 CTM

E-II EC- 1 CTM

Updated
hi guys, i bought this guitar from an esp authorized dealer, im from indonesia , though. I am looking for an information about this beast, i now this is legit but somehow it is bothering me, why there is no much information...
MORE »
E-II M-I NT

E-II M-I NT

Updated
Hi All, I'd been wanting an ESP M-I for ages but had kind of forgotten about it until I stumbled upon YouTube video of someone playing it the other day. On a hunch, I searched for one on Ebay and found a very gently used...
MORE »
Whats the deal on the headstock!

Whats the deal on the headstock!

Updated
I bought my E-ll in mid 2014 here in sweden have a question for u, why is my headstock different to the us E-ll? ...
MORE »
2016 E-II models. Question....

2016 E-II models. Question....

Updated
When the 2016 models become available are the previous models (2015 and before) unavailable? Just noticed on preview pictures there is one Eclipse in black. Must say I was hoping to see more finishes. Looking forward to...
MORE »
Blake J.

ESP FRX E-II vs 401

Updated
Heyyyy guys. I am looking at the esp frx 401 and e-II guitars and was wondering if there is anything dramatic that would make the jump from $800 to $2000 worth it. I like the snow white and they look the exact same. If anyone...
MORE »
First E II (NGD)

First E II (NGD)

Updated
Well hello.....so eversince I saw an ESP MII in urban camo I wanted one, I got to play one in Turkey and all I remember that the neck was so smooth (profile and finish) that it played really really well. Of course the setup...
MORE »
purchasing soon

purchasing soon

Updated
I'm looking to purchase an ESP E-II Horizon III fr stblk....possibly this weekend or next. Anyone out there played one? Would love to hear your opinion. Of course I'll have to order one without trying it first....no one has...
MORE »
New Eclipse models

New Eclipse models

Updated
As much as I don't like the name change to E-ii, I must say I'm diggin the set thru construction of the new eclipse models. I wonder why they didn't switch the whole Eclipse line to that though?? Another curious thing I just...
MORE »
Maurizio O.

Viper standard no more in catalog

Updated
I'm wrong or Viper series is limited to baritone? If I want to buy something near to a Viper standard what should I do? I think I have to find a dealer with some old series Viper, that's sad......
MORE »
E II Eclipse string change today

E II Eclipse string change today

Updated
Changed my strings today, Daddario NYXL's. Guitar sounds amazing! Major difference compared to stock strings. Never really noticed much after a string change, apart from the usual things. This is first string change on this...
MORE »
Tolga D.

Strange noise from the headstock

Updated
Hi, Yesterday I bought an EMC EII loaded with Seymour Duncans from the dealer in my town. It is definitely an amazing guitar. Howeve, I realized a strange sound coming from the head part. I think it is coming from the gogtoh...
MORE »
SonVoltMMA

E-II Vintage Black with Gold EMGs - Way Too Bright

Updated
I just got my E-II Vintage Black from Sweetwater that comes with the gold covered EMG 81/60s. I'm really not liking how bright and jangley these pickups are sounding compared to my M-II with the black plastic EMGs. Are the...
MORE »
NGD: E-II Horizon FR7

NGD: E-II Horizon FR7

Updated
Got this yesterday and figured this ghost town could use some new eye candy, even with crappy cell pics.  Posted a full NGD at SSO: http://www.sevenstring.org/forum/sevenstring-guitars/295825-ngd-e-ii-horizon-fr7.html But...
MORE »
Leo Vannucci

Confused.... The NT-

Updated
I was told by ESP's customer service (as well as people from ESP on the forum) that the E-II series was OFFICIALLY the exact same thing as the ESP Standard series that has been sadly discontinued.  If you read at basically...
MORE »