Maynardo

Elixir Strings on brand new Horizons

Updated
Hello. I recently bought a Horizon FR Black. It came with 09s elixirs. I'm really liking these strings, I suaually hate 09s because they feel soooo lose..... So I wanted to buy more of the same but I need to know if they're...
MORE »
ESP Eclipse E II Vintage Black lack

ESP Eclipse E II Vintage Black lack

Updated
Hello  Does anyone knows what type of lack ESP use for the vintage black color ?  is it a nitro cellulose lack or a polyurethan 2k lack or maybe a water based lack ?  my neck is damaged and i want to repair it with the...
MORE »
Brad R.

Eii horizon volume control

Updated
Hi everyone. I just purchased a new eii horizon nt ii from an authorized dealer. I noticed that on the volume control at approximately 3/4 rotation, the knob meets resistance as you turn it to full volume. It doesn't seem as...
MORE »
E-II M-II UC in Action

E-II M-II UC in Action

Updated
Featuring my RRR Custom Explorer...hope you like it.    YouTube Link...
MORE »
RKaynan

New Eclipse

Updated
Yesterday I received my brand new E-II BB and am very impressed.  Straight out of the box it is great. Does anyone know for sure what strings came with the guitar?   They are just fantastic. ...
MORE »
ESP E-II Knobs

ESP E-II Knobs

Updated
I just purchased an E-II Eclipse I did not receive specifics as to which tone knob is for the neck and which one is for the bridge as well as which way the selector switch works. I have looked for PDF files and from what I...
MORE »
Yash

Delivery time on ESP E-II's

Updated
Greetings. I ordered myself an E-II Arrow 7 Back on December 1st, 2016, and July is almost coming to an end and I am yet to know any whereabouts of my guitar. I was told that I would have to wait 4-5 months, but this is a lot...
MORE »
E-II V-II STD 7 String

E-II V-II STD 7 String

Updated
I really like the idea of the E-II V-II STD, I only wish they offered it in 7 string (no trem). I understand they have a LTD version in 7 string but not really looking for a baritone, I also understand they have custom shop...
MORE »
Grof K.

ST Series

Updated
Hey Guys, has anyone played any of the ST series? (ST-1, ST-2) If so, what do you think about them? ...
MORE »
socaldreamer

No manual with new guitar

Updated
Hi all, I received my brand new ESP Eclipse E-II DBV guitar yesterday and love it! However, it did not ship with a manual or registration warranty card. Is this typical for ESP guitars? The reason why I ask is that my other...
MORE »
New 7 String

New 7 String

Updated
Picked this up the other day   My first E-II \m/   ...
MORE »
neveser

ESP E II Eclipse BB - rare?

Updated
I've been looking around a bit and it's somewhat difficult to find the ESP E-II Eclipse BB. I see the DB version everywhere. Are these rare? One store will have them in stock later this month and another states some time in...
MORE »
ESP-ll future models

ESP-ll future models

Updated
Hi there ESP, any chance these models can happen next year? I'm always Photoshopping models to see how good they can look mingling 
different versions of guitars models.                     ...
MORE »
Muderlicious

Eclipse 7

Updated
Someone needs to convince ESP to bring back the Eclipse 7.  I am looking for one and am having no luck.  They should offer a full line of different finish options and Floyd Rose / TOM bridges. ...
MORE »
Oleg

Fake ec ii?

Updated
Listed as ESP e 2, but looks rly weird...
MORE »