spratocaster

E-II Eclipse Check

Updated
just scored a used E-II eclipse for $750 from GC. I’ve only ever owned LTDs, but the deal was to good to pass up (which makes me nervous). I’m having it shipped to my local store but wanted to get some opinions on if it is...
MORE »
E-II, Original or US ?

E-II, Original or US ?

Updated
HI everyone, I’d like to buy a « real » M shape ESP, but I want to have some owners advices, especially about E-II ? it is an upgrade LTD, or the price is really justify ? Thank you ! ...
MORE »
Anyone have any idea what kind of chemicals I can use on these Urban Camo guitars to clean them???

Anyone have any idea what kind of chemicals I can use on these Urban Camo guitars to clean them???

Updated
I’ve got 2 of these new E2 M2 Urban Camo guitars with no idea of what kind of chemicals I can use on them to clean them.  The owners manual says to use lemon oil on the fretboard, but isn’t clear what to use on the body,...
MORE »
Marti B.

Is this 2008 Eclipse II Snow white legit?

Updated
Hello.

Is this an original ESP Eclipse II Snow white or is a fake one?

Many thanks.
Best wishes.
MORE »
mmmmmballer

How does Black Satin hold up – wear and tear?

Updated
Hey guys,  Looking at black satin as an option but I was wondering about how the finish holds up over time. Does it hold up the satin finish or does it wear down on the front where your forearm rests? Just wondering. Thanks...
MORE »
JEFFJWNZ

Coming in May 2018. Pre-order availalble soon.

Updated
I am interested in pre-ordering the ESP E-II M-II NT Hipshot, any idea when pre-order will be available?...
MORE »
Is this eclipse legit?

Is this eclipse legit?

Updated
  Is this one real? The binding and inlays have yellowed is that normal?...
MORE »
Andrea B.

Used ESP Eclipse FM

Updated
I'm going to buy a used Used ESP Eclipse FM. Is it legit or a fake? Vendor says that pickups are SD JB and SD Antiquity - neck pickup is splittable to single coil...
MORE »
Dino G.

ESP E II Value

Updated
2014 ESP E II DB with Fishman KSE Pickups and hipshot bridge. New fret level and set up. Comes with original EMG's and Hardware. Looks to be in great shape $1260 a good price? ...
MORE »
John F.

ESP Baritone strings

Updated
Just got a baritone viper.  Aside from being a bit neck heavy it's been a blast to play.  I've been experimenting with a bunch of tunings and the guitar plays fine on the stock strings. Question: anyone experimenting with...
MORE »
Ben L.

ESP E-II ECLIPSE DB VB VIntage black

Updated
IM seriously considering a Esp e-II DB VB   and id like to clear up a few things : 1.  Is the back   SATIN ???  color said vintage black ... but i remember hating satin finish on my gibson traditional pro II ..  i like...
MORE »
E-II TB-7??

E-II TB-7??

Updated
Greetings all... First time poster on the new forum... I was a member many moons ago during the time of the GVKs, Boogies, Unrealfriends etc. I'm once again finding myself able to think about buying guitars again, and I...
MORE »
vinicius o.

Fake Eclipse?

Updated
Hello guys, any chance of this eclipse be a fake one? Owner said it is from 2008:   Thanks a lot guys!...
MORE »
Muhammad S.

E-II BASS

Updated
Hello, I would like to ask for some help to identify this bass is fake or not.  I might have a good deal on this bass and really looking forward if anyone can provide me full specs for this bass. Thank you in advance. ...
MORE »
Harry H.

E-II Horizon III white?

Updated
So I saw someone selling a E-II Horizon III, the guitar is pearl white gold just like the ones in the original series, but with E-II on the headstock, and the serial number starts with ES15. Is it real? I thought E-II horizon...
MORE »