New E-II M-II

Updated
New E-II M-II

Hi guys,

This one arrived a couple of weeks ago, and finally getting the time to post some pictures.  I've been playing it non-stop.  It's a limited run in quilted blue from The Music Zoo in New York.  I live in California and normally wouldn't purchase an expensive guitar without trying it first, but since getting my E-II Eclipse I have 100% confidence in ESP.  Big shout out to Rose and the Music Zoo folks, they were incredible and have great customer service.  Purchase, shipping and after sales etc were all awesome.

Its funny, before I saw this one if you asked me my dream design for a guitar it would have been alder strat style body, blue quilted maple top, ebony fingerboard, reverse headstock, Seymour Duncan JB and Jazz with single volume with push-pull coil split, Original Floyd Rose, Neck through for more sustain.

Well this has all that plus one of the most comfortable necks i've played, the fretwork is immaculate.  It has schaller straplocks and even luminous dot markers on the side of the neck for playing on a dark stage.

The neck through design is great for playing high up the neck, better than any bolt on i've played, and the sustain is really good.  The wood they used is light and very resonant and you can feel it vibrating against you when playing.  It cuts right through in a mix.  Very happy with this one.  Hope you enjoy the pictures, a mix of my own and some more professional ones that Music Zoo did.

Renato T.

wow, reverse headstock. Nice!

HeathenGuitar B.

very nice indeed!!!!

Jshannon3

Nice axe dude!  What was the price tag on that unit???

Sarah J.

Quilted Blue! Neck n all. Great looking guitar. Congrats!

Sonia  B.

Yeah, a cool blue. I want one.

ColeJustesen

What a beautiful guitar! I think the only thing I would have preferred is black hardware, but the chrome still looks sweet!

I am a big fan of blue guitars. I own two with quilted maple tops as well, and I have found there is just something magical about blue on them. I have other colors work quilted tops, but the blue just does it for me.

Cole

Rick_Kala

Simply stunning!

Johny2Wong

Does this guitar have the same neck shape as your E-II eclipse ?

James O.

Both neck shapes are a really comfortable U shape.  Thicker and more comfortable than a Wizard neck, but still very easy to play fast.  They are my favorite necks by far, with the Eclipse feeling slightly rounder like a LP, and the MII feeling a hair thinner, but they are both really comfortable.  The biggest difference in feel is due to the Eclipse 22 fret, while the MII being 24 fret.  

Mike S.

My dream guitar, I want one just like it.

The Meeseeks Box

Sweet axe!  I love the M series and that's an amazing finish.

Post to Thread