ESP E2 M2 Urban Camo guitars

Updated
ESP E2 M2 Urban Camo guitars

The luthiers at the Japan factory have outdone themselves when they created the ESP E2 M2 Urban Camo guitars that I have bought.  I have a 2016 model and a 2018 model.  These two guitars are flawless, the tone from them is supreme.  The playability is superb with the thin u neck and rosewood fretboard.  Their manufacturing process must have good quality control cause I couldn’t find any manufacturing flaws on the guitars, and I went over them with dial calipers and eyepieces comparing each of them to the specs, checking all the Floyd cavity clearances and ring cavity clearances, then checking string clearances and spacing, also eyeing neck relief, inspecting wiring and mounting of electronics, man I could find anything wrong with these two guitars, and how in the heck did they paint the Urban Camo on these things anyways, it’s smooth with no tape lines or borders, it’s like the wood was born with the color.  Props to the paint shop guys at ESP! I’m reall picky when it comes to my guitars and I went over both of these several times in ahhh that I couldn’t find a single flaw. I just got my 2018 model back in November and I’ve been playing the hell out of it ever since, I keep it tuned standard for all of my standard E tuned music.  The other one I got back in September 2017 and I keep it in Eb for all of my Slayer tunes SSSSLLLAAAAYYYEEERRRR!!!!!  So E2 lovers out there, big props, man their making a hell of a guitar at ESP in Japan, at least I got two of them that are damn near perfect.  Rock on ESP!!!

Post to Thread