e2 horizon nt2

Updated
e2 horizon nt2

does anyone know when or if currently the e2 horizon nt2 purple gradation guitar is avaible in the usa? what’s your thoughts on this guitar ? does anyone have it yet?

Michael S.

Yes this model is available in the US Market. I've seen a few stores in the US (online) post pics of the one's they have in stock. I haven't played one but I've played E-II Horizons before (Horizon and Horizon III) and they are fantastic instruments. 

Cogan C.

I don't own that model, but have a few other E-II Horizons. They're great instruments and well worth the money, at least for me. If I were you, I'd head to a local guitar shop and see if they carry any E-II's in stock that you could try.

Josh B.

I bought this model for myself this past Christmas and I love it. The finish is incredible, but I wish it came with passive electronics. I'm not a huge EMG fan or active pickup fan for that matter.

shawn p.

i got the black one and i also love it it took me a bit of messing around but i was able to get a sound that works for me out of the emg pickups i felt the same way at first but i prefer the look of the emg pickups they really give it a high end look. 

Victor P.

I purchased the black one and adore it as well. It took me some experimenting, but I was able to get the emg pickups to produce a sound that suits my tastes. I initially had the similar reaction, but I think the emg pickups have a more premium appearance. Bitlife 

Perla  .

Hello

xeniasn x.

This escape is not merely a distraction; it serves Snow Rider 3D as a valuable outlet for releasing tension and fostering a sense of accomplishment.

Larry M.

The E2 Horizon NT2 in purple gradation is definitely catching attention. I have not seen it available in the US yet. I am curious about its sound and playability hoping to hear from someone whos had the chance to try it out.
Commercial Roofing Repair Contractor in Detroit MI

Post to Thread