ESP-ll future models

Updated
ESP-ll future models

Hi there ESP, any chance these models can happen next year? I'm always Photoshopping models to see how good they can look mingling 
different versions of guitars models. 

Johny2Wong

I think nowadays all the variation goes to LTD model. So, your mock up model may come to LTD line. Or, you can put order to Japan custom shop. You'll get the exact model that you want plus top notch build quality.

Right now, E-II is just too limited. Almost no variation. If you want certain color, you must accept the spec and vice versa. I just wish ESP keeps E-II line alive and, hopefully, doesn't increase the price. It's already expensive and almost the same price as some famous USA brand.

kiko g.

I've thought about the Japan custom shop I believe it'll be between the 450-500.000yen, And of course ESP top notch quality. I just wish the E-ll would have some
more variations with Ebony fretboard. I'll wait till next year to see what models are available, ESP always has some great guitar concepts. 

This as E-ll model would definitely serve its purpose of fine craftsmanship in the $3000 range.

Muderlicious

They also need to bring back the EII Eclipse 7.. Offer the full line - different finishes and bridges... I am lusting for one so badly... 

Post to Thread