E-II M-I NT

Updated
E-II M-I NT

Hi All,

I'd been wanting an ESP M-I for ages but had kind of forgotten about it until I stumbled upon YouTube video of someone playing it the other day. On a hunch, I searched for one on Ebay and found a very gently used 2014 E-II M-I and ended up getting it for $700!

It's almost too good to be true but the seller has an exellent reputation and said the guitar had never left his house the entire time he had it. Will post some pics when it arrives.

In the meantime, do any of you have this model or know somebody who does? Upgrading from an Ltd EC 401, I kind of know what to expect in terms of superior electronics, build and sound, and a crisper Alder tone, but it would be nice to hear what others who have had experience with the instrument think. Unfortunately, I will be playing it through a Vypyr 1 for the time being until I get my Marshall head and cab shipped out to me from back home.

Carcaridon

Great score. I was watching this one too and almost offered him $750. You got a great deal. Congrats!!

Ammar

Congrats....the one ppickup might by a limiting factor but as long as you have another guitar with two pickups, you are good to go.

I bought an EII M II recently, sounds and plays awesome!

Congrats and pics please.....

Trent R.

Hey guys,

Here are a few pics. I played the guitar through an Orange Dual Terror 100 and it sounded amazing. Very happy with the guitar!

Post to Thread