First E II (NGD)

Updated
First E II (NGD)

Well hello.....so eversince I saw an ESP MII in urban camo I wanted one, I got to play one in Turkey and all I remember that the neck was so smooth (profile and finish) that it played really really well. Of course the setup had to do with that. It was so expensive though!

So once the 2016 models were announced I had to have one and I came across a good deal on Ebay, needless to say I grabbed it. So please, welcome my EII MII in UC finish to the family.

First impression that the guitar is built well and set up well, the seller blocked the trem to avoid major detuning during shipping so that helped alot. I need to restring of course but loving the sound. The Alder body flat top is new to me and loving the warm thick sound. I will be giving an update after few weeks of playtime. I didn't mind whether it says ESP or E II on the headstock, I had quality expectations from ESP and they delivered.

Here are some pics for your viewing pleasure.  

tx-ogre

Very nice.  Congrats.

ESP 348

That guitar looks wicked!!! Please post more pics.

Ammar

I will, family pics incoming!

ESP 348

Cheers man, looking forward to it.

AK

Amazing guitar. Like you, it's one of those guitars that I've been wanting for a long time. Hopefully, I'll get one in the future. But I am after the Hanneman signature version.

Andrew j.

Kick ass bro. I just got my EII horizon III and im head over heals...cannot beat ESP. Dont mind the EII on the headstock either. Best put together guitar I've seen.

Ammar
tx-ogre wrote:

Very nice.  Congrats.

Thanks

Ammar

Thanks. The JH sig is an awesome guitar.

Ammar
Andrew j. wrote:

Kick ass bro. I just got my EII horizon III and im head over heals...cannot beat ESP. Dont mind the EII on the headstock either. Best put together guitar I've seen.

Glad you are enjoying it. The HIII is still on my hit list. the RDB finish is a killer!

Fierce_Swe F.

HNGD! You've got yourself a beautiful weapon there!!!

Ammar

Thanks. It is unbelievably awesome!

Post to Thread