E-II, honest opinions?

Updated
luke b.

yo guys,

Honestly im struggling to see why ESP made this line, im sure they play great etc but why on earth would anyone spend £1000+ on a guitar that doesnt say ESP on the headstock? 

literally its the only thing putting me off owning one.

Opinions?

Junaid N.

Same here!

Junaid N.

I agree. The E-II rebranding is a bummer!

Ralph  S.

I’ve had my esp EII Horizon III for a few months now and it’s been an absolute joy to play this instrument. It’s an esp, it has esp on the fretboard plain as day and the back of the headstock. The line is EII. If you are hesitant about buying one because the esp logo isn’t in big letters on the front of the headstock like others, you are missing out on a high quality guitar.

SonVoltMMA

Put "E-II" on the 12th fret and "ESP" back on the headstock.  

SunnyD

lol the post was talking about paying $1000+ for an E-II, now they can cost almost $4000. ESP is smoking some straight crack. 

Danik B.

Guys. I would say modern quality is the same overall and in some cases even better. I have ESP M-II maple EMG 2008 in a very good condition and ESP EII MII Seven in a perfect, and there are things that frustrates me, connected with quality of old Standard series. It's just marketing, there's no huge different bewtween two generations. I understand that each producer tries to optimize all the costs, but it's Japanese qulity. However all the rumors about EII increase the collectability of the previous generation.

Post to Thread