Certificate of authenticity

Updated
Certificate of authenticity

Hello, I'm from France. I recently purchased an ESP Eclipse original serie from a dealer but he did not have a COA. Do all ESP original series come with a COA or is it only for signature series or custom shop?

LK1

I've never seen a COA on the Original series. My Horizon came with a warranty card but it was bought in Japan. I don't know if you would get one in France.

isidor29400

That's what it seemed to me. Before buying the guitar, the seller confirmed to me that there was a COA. But when I received the ESP there was no document with it.
After several calls the seller tells me that he can not find the documents anymore.
I have the impression that the seller does not know his job well...

isidor29400

I finally got the COA for my ESP Eclipse original serie.

it is specified on it's a 2017 model and not 2015 as could make it think the serial number.

ccart
isidor29400 wrote:

I finally got the COA for my ESP Eclipse original serie.

it is specified on it's a 2017 model and not 2015 as could make it think the serial number.

How did you get the COA, from ESP directly or did the seller find it?

isidor29400

The seller found it.

will j.

hey good one

Ricky  M.

Good looking

cagomo L.

A Certificate of Authenticity is a document that verifies the genuineness and origin of a particular item or service. In the context of a , a Certificate of Authenticity could confirm the legitimacy of the provided amenities, location, and services. This certificate enhances trust among clients by assuring them of the accuracy and credibility of the Coworking Space's offerings in Australia.

fnaf b.

Your document's intriguing and unique elements are not available to everyone. Because I care so deeply about them, I'm delighted to join you in the game: run 3

fnaf b.

Your comments are more appealing than the pleasure of playing retro bowl unblocked, the most popular game on the market right now that young people like me are looking for. I've never read anything like this before, but the premise you present is fascinating.

Emma A.

However, if you are concerned about the authenticity of your ESP Eclipse Original Series guitar, you can contact ESP directly or the dealer from whom you purchased the guitar to inquire about its authenticity. They should be able to provide you with more information or reassurance regarding the origin and authenticity of your guitar. Additionally, you can compare the serial number and other identifying features of your guitar with information available online to verify its authenticity.

Post to Thread