ESP

Updated
ESP

I have this older ESP  guitar and was wondering if anyone can give me more information about when it was made, if there was a name to this model and possible value.  Thanks.

saketman

A similar ESP is in The 1990 ESP Catalog...

Angel Schleifer and his band was the: Bonfire that is an Heavy Metal German Band since 1986 whit  the album: Don’t touch the light.

A guitar similar to your ESP guitar is in the 1990 ESP catalog under : Custom Made Guitars

The only 3 differences are: the no reverse headstock, that your ESP has 2 Humb.and the bridge that in your guitar si no Floyd Rose.

I don't know the name of this model but I think that is the same guitar style and that was made since 1990

Your ESP is a Vintage ESP and is a very good ESP

For the differences I think that for The ESP, in that years was possible to change models whit the particular view point of the guitar buyer as you can see in a page of the 1994 ESP Catalog:

mulysa

Gus G endorsing this shape now, right?

yeah!

Shaw Steven

Absolutely beautiful and amazing photo !! Great stuff! I have seen almost the same ESP guitar at Reecoupons. This store has a huge collection of guitars. I recently purchased ESP LTD EC-1000 from there.

julia c.

I have this older ESP guitar i bought from delta coupon and was wondering if anyone could provide me with more information about when it was made, whether there is a name for this model and its possible value. Thank you very much.

julia c.

great

Victor P.

To determine the specific information about your ESP guitar, such as its manufacturing date, model name, and potential value, you can follow these steps:
Examine the guitar: Look for any markings, labels, or serial numbers on the guitar itself. ESP guitars typically have a serial number stamped on the back of the headstock or on the neck plate. The serial number can provide valuable information about the guitar's age and origin. Dave The Diver 

Emma F.

Check if your ESP guitar has a serial number. Serial numbers can often provide clues about the production date and origin of the instrument. You can then use this information to search for online resources or contact ESP directly to inquire about the guitar's details.

Emma O.

See if the serial number on your ESP guitar is visible. Serial numbers can frequently reveal information about the instrument's origin and date of manufacture. After that, you may use this information to look up information online or get in touch with ESP directly to find out more about the guitar. tunnel rush 

Laura C.

Can't load pic

Post to Thread