ESP from the 80:s

Updated
ESP from the 80:s

So i came across this guitar, recently and i got a tip from one of my friends i should post it here and also if any of you know the value too this? i think i might wanna sell this guitar. i think its a legit ESP, already emailed a little bit with them.. the only thing missing is the backplate, it got a few nicks and dings but overall its in very good condition.

J-Ho

I have similar ESP M-I Reverse but with maple fretboard. If I was to sell it I would probably try to get 900€ for it. I'm located in Finland.

What did guys at ESP say about this guitar?

Here's my piece :

Cho Y.

I want your guitar

How much is it?

Tomas P.

Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2013 15:59:17 -0700
Subject: Re: Old ESP M-I Reverse
To: tomas-guitar@hotmail.com

Hello Tomas,
Thank you for providing photos of your instrument along with your information request. 
Unfortunately ESP did not start to keep detailed production records until the early-mid 2000's, because of this we are only able to provide the generalized time frame of production for items produced prior to this period in time. ESP can only suggest retail prices for new instruments currently in production. The current value of an older instrument is something that can vary due to popularity, supply, and demand. We are unable to estimate this type of value for an older instrument.
This guitar does appear to be a legitimate ESP that was produced around the mid-late 1980's.

Regards, 

Techinfo Support
ESP Guitar Company 
10913 Vanowen St.
North Hollywood, CA 91605 
800 423 8388, x210 
www.espguitars.com 

Here it is

jt76

Cool early ESP,  not worth as much as it should be.   

It would probably sell for about $500 - $600,

maybe $700 - $800 if you find someone specifically looking for a vintage ESP

or possibly someone looking for an 80's Kramer Baretta

nickynguyen

For me, the maximun price for this is $700, or  maybe higher if you can seek for a vintage ESP collector. I also agree that some one who look for 80's Kramer Baretta might agree to pay more

Tomas P.

Its now sold!  I got pretty much what i wanted for it! a little less then 700 dollars

Cho Y.

I want your guitar,,

How much is it??

Post to Thread