new to esp wanting to know.

Updated
Micheal R.

I have a 2013 Gibson lpj that i bought a week ago that i bought for $700 then upgraded with EMG 81/85s the neck is way to jumbled for me after the 12th fret. Thought i could use to it but i cant. Ive always been a huge jackson fan so im use to jumbo frets. Anyways i found someone with an esp M-II(maple fretboard with duncans) he was selling for $900  and ask if he is interested in trading for the gibson. He saud he would. What do you guys think? Should i trade? Is this a good deal?

Micheal R.

Pushead

Sounds like a fair trade.

Kyle E

Seems like a nice trade to me. If I were you, I would take the trade.

DanieLibuy

I think you will be winning! Do it!

tj esp

tremolo system looks like korean made to me. Make sure it is esp not ltd.

nickynguyen

I think you could win, seem like a nice trade. If we meet together, definitely I would take the trade

Micheal R.

Thanks guys. I did make the trade. But then i sold it to buy an esp kh2 custom shop for 600 (real deal) and still had some money left over.

Micheal R.

And here is a picture of the m-II i traded the gibson for. 

Micheal R.

And here is a picture of the gibson that started my fascination with esp guitars. I love my ESP thanks gibson.

Jeremy D.

It boggles my mind that you go from trading your LPj and end up getting a way better quality ESP kh2 custom.  You won the lottery in my mind.  I got a Gibson SG standard in black all original parts wanna trade your KH2 for it?

Post to Thread