25.5 scale

Updated
Sg

Hello all,

I once saw a 25.5" esp or ltd les paul shaped model and I can't seem to find one on this site except a signature one wich I don't quite like, can someone give me a model name for a 25.5 esp or ltd (wich is still selling)?

6-String

There might be others but the LTD EC-407 is the only one that comes to mind. 

Sg

Unfurtunatly thats a 7 string and it's not what i'm looking for, but thanks for the info.

Amaan S

Hey buddy 

there is ESP Jeff Kendrick signature model 

ESP JK-1

its an Eclipse shape and has 25.5inc. scale length 

Adoro S.

Discover the perfect clutch bag for every occasion. Our collection offers a wide range of stylish and adaptable accessories to elevate your outfit and organize your essentials. Add the finishing touches to your getup by shopping now.

Jazmin c.

Explore the best collection of velvet shawls in Pakistan. Discover the elegance and style of our outstanding designs created with the best velvet fabric. Shop now to give your wardrobe an elegant look.

fnaf b.

Everyone of any age can have a good time playing scribble io. It makes the game more interesting because people talk to each other more. This game is a lot of fun, especially for people who like to play with words. They not only learn new words, but they also work on drawing. And somewhere, you'll be able to find your favorite works and enjoy them. All of this just makes it more fun to do.

Post to Thread