Kudos to the old members.

Kudos to the old members.

Updated
Chilling having a bottle of wine, watching some Metallica vids and gearing up for the European tour dates I have tickets for, and it got me thinking…. ESP Forum, the old days.     So I took a quick browse.   Kudos to the...
MORE »
What tips, tricks or advice do you have for learning music theory?

What tips, tricks or advice do you have for learning music theory?

Updated
I have trouble teaching music theory to others. What made learning theory easier for you? Flash cards are the only method I can think of to try to make studying easier. I know there are websites that will teach music theory...
MORE »
Johnny Phatsaqs

NGD! Got my first ESP. Anything special about it?

Updated
Other than it's a fantastic guitar.  Stumbled on to a craigslist posting of a guy wanting to trade this ESP M-II Deluxe for a Fender Blacktop Tele.  I happened to have one and happily made the trade.  I guess value wise, I...
MORE »
Did my pickup just go bad?

Did my pickup just go bad?

Updated
First of all I know absoloutely nothing about pickups! I just know that I have a good pickup in a guitar that I'm loving so far, and I really hope it hasn't gone out on me. I can't think of anything wrong that I may have done...
MORE »
yuppicide

What's good to clean a guitar with?

Updated
I picked up the LTD EC-1000 Evertune.. what's good to use on it to clean? I dust it off, but every now and then I'd like to give it a good wipe down. I also have some sticky residue I'd like to wipe off. I didn't have...
MORE »
Lyle M.

Iron cross emblem

Updated
I’m trying to find a metal iron cross emblem in gold or brass. Does any one know where to get one ?  Thanks for your help guys.  ...
MORE »
addison b.

Guitar's tunning issues

Updated
Posting on behalf of my girl.

Hey All;

Question that I figured I'd ask you more experienced folks about a guitar staying in tune. I've done the usual searches on this issue and understand the various factors...
MORE »
Been gone a long time/NGD

Been gone a long time/NGD

Updated
Its been quite some time since I have posted on here. Not sure if anyone remembers DT1985 from the old forum anyway ha ha. Im a dad now to a beautiful 18 month old daughter, am engaged, have a new job and a brand new house....
MORE »
80s tele

80s tele

Updated
Need help with this one. Not even ESP techs can answer. Before everyone comments that its the late 80s " the eclipse custom" I know that but there is more to it. Here is the issue no one can seem to answer. Mine does not...
MORE »
New Dealer in NJ

New Dealer in NJ

Updated
Please give a warm welcome to our newest ESP and Takamine Dealer: ALLSTAR MUSIC EMPIRE https://allstarmusicempire.com/...
MORE »
Identify The Words On Guitar Strap Japanese Symbols

Identify The Words On Guitar Strap Japanese Symbols

Updated
Can anybody decypher these symbols if they aren't just made up? It's an old strap that was my grandfathers I do not know where it came from and there are no markings indicating a company this strap is made by. Otherwide id...
MORE »
Making a friend

Making a friend

Updated
Fighting the spam and need to make a friend here.    Just want to buy my kid a hat and save 15%  lol  As a mom, I'm always looking for a deal.  Probably won't be on much since my kid is into this brand but he is 14 and...
MORE »
What's everybody learning

What's everybody learning

Updated
What songs are you currently learning, and how is it coming along?   Slayer, Mandatory Suicide  ...
MORE »
The Coronavirus effect

The Coronavirus effect

Updated
Many aspects of the industry are already seeing the effect of the virus itself, many of the factories in China and other places are getting close down and other stuff like that. The question is will it affect the production...
MORE »
ESP strat?

ESP strat?

Updated
I owned 2 George Lynch Signature series guitars for a couple of years.  The Skulls and Snakes and the Kamikazee 3.  Good times... I've been playing Fender Stratocasters again.  But would love to find an ESP that was more...
MORE »