Todd S.

Neck Profile

Updated
With the huge number of models available, can someone steer me to the models that have a thin neck, aka wizard type? Thanks. ...
MORE »
Maria L.

New generation of music

Updated
I want to start a music world. Any offers for me?...
MORE »
Dunlop Tortex Ink

Dunlop Tortex Ink

Updated
Did they change the ink they use? The logo on my picks used to smear and be completely illegible after a few hours of playing. However, last week I bought a big ol' bag (72 count) of my favorite 0.60 mm standards. The ink...
MORE »
Congrats to ESP Points Rewards Winners

Congrats to ESP Points Rewards Winners

Updated
Now that we've given ESP site members a while to accumulate some points, we're happy to offer our first set of rewards. At the 25,000 Point Tier, congratulations to Arnaud, Shafquat Hossain Chowdhury, Shane, Bartosz...
MORE »
Zaynah R.

The Esp Ltd EC-1000T is a very high quality guitar.

Updated
It's made in Japan by ESP and it has a really nice neck, great pickups and hardware, and a good finish. The only problem I've had with the guitar is that the fretboard cracked at the nut when I was tightening it down to tune...
MORE »
Ross Mc

Anyone else hate the new website design?

Updated
I understand changing the website up cause obviously ESP are going through a change but it's terrible. Looks like every other guitar site now. I think we would set up a petition to change it back but maybe i'm the only person...
MORE »
Rebekka S.

give my wife a present

Updated
Hi all! I want to give my wife a present. Do you want something unusual, what do you recommend?...
MORE »
Alex W.

Music

Updated
I'm looking for a talented artist new generation of music.  Who can help me?...
MORE »
Brian J.

Help Identify Neck

Updated
I bought this neck in 1995 on Ebay. Was signed on front and back of headstock by George Lynch. At time of purchase I was told it is an ESP neck off of a Kamikaze perhaps? I'm just trying to identify, so any help would be much...
MORE »
Paladin K.

FRX photo request

Updated
Hey, anyone out there who owns an FRX, could you possibly do me a huge favor and take a photo of it with a straight-on side view? I'm working up plans for my second guitar build, for the solid body guitar building class I'm...
MORE »
Metallica Collectors....

Metallica Collectors....

Updated
Not entirely content consistent, but the band in question occupies a fair bit of bandwidth here and so you all might be "in the know" about those who horde the old collectibles. I stopped collecting Metallica vinyl, CD's,...
MORE »
Shipping

Shipping

Updated
Does esp ship to Australia?  ...
MORE »
Rebekka S.

almond-shaped nails

Updated
I'm having a graduation party soon. I want to look badass! I want almond-shaped nails and with a predominance of red. Do you have examples of designs with red color?...
MORE »
Daro D.

Hello

Updated
I have never used a site to write an essay for money before. Can you tell me if you use any specific ones?...
MORE »
Kudos to the old members.

Kudos to the old members.

Updated
Chilling having a bottle of wine, watching some Metallica vids and gearing up for the European tour dates I have tickets for, and it got me thinking…. ESP Forum, the old days.     So I took a quick browse.   Kudos to the...
MORE »