Anthony B.

Lefty neck

Updated
looking for lefty esp 400 series neck with rosewood board. Any version. Thanks....
MORE »
Haiduk - Sea of Fire

Haiduk - Sea of Fire

Updated
The new video by Haiduk (one man black metal)   Sea of Fire   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_TVBCl4CvZE...
MORE »
Jonson C.

program

Updated
Help in choosing a program for interior design?...
MORE »
My new Music Video/Single with Edwards Guitar

My new Music Video/Single with Edwards Guitar

Updated
Check it out! Steven D. - Lord of the Dark Castle ...
MORE »
itsmadisondude

48th Street NYC Serial Lookup

Updated
Hey everyone,   I just got an old lawsuit headstock Mirage Deluxe from a local shop and i'm trying to figure out how to date the guitar. The serial on the bolt on plate is 003299. Any help would be appreciated! ...
MORE »
Nephilim - Deaths Embrace

Nephilim - Deaths Embrace

Updated
Nephilim - Deaths Embrace (Official Music Video)   I'm the lead guitar player of this video. We recently released a new single and a video to go with it! I play an ESP AX have loved ESP/LTD since I began my music journey....
MORE »
Tim A.

Hello Everyone!

Updated
Does anybody know how much exterior house painting costs?
I have visited many places and checked many reviews on the internet and found Platinum Services Now but am still in doubt.
I don't know what to do now......
MORE »
Weird LTD logo on my ec 1000 DELUXE stbc

Weird LTD logo on my ec 1000 DELUXE stbc

Updated
my ec 1000 DELUXE stbc is a little different I noticed...  it's real heavy for one... headstock logo looks like child's writing....  I've looked all over for answers... none...   also some of the standard markings on the back...
MORE »
James S.

Buy Zopiclone 10mg - Non-benzodiazepine Tablet

Updated
Zopiclone 10mg is hypnotic (non-benzodiazepine) sleeping medications. Adult patients who suffer from insomnia may be treated with them. Zopiclone should only be used temporarily. It is used as a temporary remedy for...
MORE »
Ivas B.

Kumarhane oyunları

Updated
Kumarhane oyunları
Platform seçimine ilişkin tavsiyeler...
MORE »
Robin m.

Are ESP guitars worth the money?

Updated
I recently traded guitars for an LTD EC-401 and I love the way they play. Started looking into getting a genuine ESP Eclipse for my main guitar, but the price is astronomical. (4,999 USD). After looking at the specs they are...
MORE »
Atish

How to use benzene in Dry Shampoo?

Updated
 It is possible to make it into dry shampoo due to the low levels of benzene. "However, it's important to note that just because you see ingredients like propane and isobutane listed on the packaging, it doesn't mean that...
MORE »
Varvara L.

Was it difficult?

Updated
A question for everyone who has their own business. How and with what did you start and develop it? Was it difficult? Interested in everything that you can tell....
MORE »
Derians M.

Smartphone games

Updated
I want to have a good time with my friends online, but we only have smartphones. Recommend some gambling games....
MORE »
Ken C.

Hello

Updated
Hello, I know that there are services that allow you to download videos from YouTube, but is there such a service for downloading videos from Tik Tok?...
MORE »