EXPcustom

Stolen "Lars" drum kit story from old forum

Updated
I just saw a reference to this and I want to fill you guys in on the full story and if the other person wants to chime in and post they can.   I saw even some posts insinuating that I stole a drum kit and I never have nor...
MORE »
archived esp catalogs

archived esp catalogs

Updated
anyone know where the archived product catalogs are located?...
MORE »
Dinh B.

ESP MII Switch Cap size?

Updated
Does anybody know what is the size of ESP MII Switch Cap and where I can get one? bought a few (from 3-3.5mm) and none seem to fit.  Thanks in advance.....
MORE »
Unlock Your Potential at the RHCSA Training Institute
I will kick it off with some PICS

I will kick it off with some PICS

Updated
I will kick off this new forum with a little photo post of my trip to Montreal last weekend.  PS. posting photos on this forum is like sneezing while taking a leak.     ...
MORE »
Anthony B.

Lefty neck

Updated
looking for lefty esp 400 series neck with rosewood board. Any version. Thanks....
MORE »
Haiduk - Sea of Fire

Haiduk - Sea of Fire

Updated
The new video by Haiduk (one man black metal)   Sea of Fire   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_TVBCl4CvZE...
MORE »
Jonson C.

program

Updated
Help in choosing a program for interior design?...
MORE »
My new Music Video/Single with Edwards Guitar

My new Music Video/Single with Edwards Guitar

Updated
Check it out! Steven D. - Lord of the Dark Castle ...
MORE »
itsmadisondude

48th Street NYC Serial Lookup

Updated
Hey everyone,   I just got an old lawsuit headstock Mirage Deluxe from a local shop and i'm trying to figure out how to date the guitar. The serial on the bolt on plate is 003299. Any help would be appreciated! ...
MORE »
Nephilim - Deaths Embrace

Nephilim - Deaths Embrace

Updated
Nephilim - Deaths Embrace (Official Music Video)   I'm the lead guitar player of this video. We recently released a new single and a video to go with it! I play an ESP AX have loved ESP/LTD since I began my music journey....
MORE »
Tim A.

Hello Everyone!

Updated
Does anybody know how much exterior house painting costs?
I have visited many places and checked many reviews on the internet and found Platinum Services Now but am still in doubt.
I don't know what to do now......
MORE »
Weird LTD logo on my ec 1000 DELUXE stbc

Weird LTD logo on my ec 1000 DELUXE stbc

Updated
my ec 1000 DELUXE stbc is a little different I noticed...  it's real heavy for one... headstock logo looks like child's writing....  I've looked all over for answers... none...   also some of the standard markings on the back...
MORE »
James S.

Buy Zopiclone 10mg - Non-benzodiazepine Tablet

Updated
Zopiclone 10mg is hypnotic (non-benzodiazepine) sleeping medications. Adult patients who suffer from insomnia may be treated with them. Zopiclone should only be used temporarily. It is used as a temporary remedy for...
MORE »
Ivas B.

Kumarhane oyunları

Updated
Kumarhane oyunları
Platform seçimine ilişkin tavsiyeler...
MORE »