How long does shipping usually take?

Updated
How long does shipping usually take?

Hey, not sure if this is the right topic for this question and not sure if it has been asked before. Lot of threads but didn’t see any previous posts. This is my first time ordering straight from the company and not a dealer like GC. So my question is how long does it normally take from shipped to my doorstep? There is no option for overnight, 2 day etc. is the shipping standard 4-7 business day? And what was the fastest shipping time anyone experienced when using shop esp?

Rob Q

Any updates?  

amelia w.

Hello,

I am not sure about ESP product shipping days, because i not bought yet from there but i want to buy something from ESP, It's really a good site for shopping but i used Elfi Santa Coupons for shopping there are thousands of stores for shopping, and they are also giving free shipping in almost 2 working days. 

Peter C.

It's a little weird but fast. I waited 1 week

Max S.

I ordered late April (around 22nd) its now passing mid July and I haven’t received my guitar

I was originally promised shipment in June now its saying August 9th

eli s.

bro did you get your guitar yet?

Revenant

There was an error in the shipping label. Went from california to kansas or somewhere in the midwest before being re-routed to washington state. I believe it took about 3 weeks before it got to my doorstep. I apologize for not posting a update sooner but shortly after the guitar arrived, The dominion of corona took over the world and i was sequestered/quarantined onboard my ship prior to its deployment. The internet bandwidth is bottlenecked and a lot of web sites are unavailable due to restrictions of the network onboard. Today is the first i noticed any email notification of this thread.

Helixs J.

thanks!

Helixs J.

If you're looking for a service to arrange for internatinjoyable customer experience cooperating with this team.

Sharase H.

Shipping can take anywhere from a few days to a few weeks, depending on the destination and the size of the order. However, it's usually much faster to order through a website like Amazon or eBay. This way, you can be sure that your order will be delivered as soon as possible. Plus, you can track your order through the website or the customer service team.

alexander l.

Shipping Usually takes 1 and 2 weeks in most countries its takes a long When i buy a jackery with jackery coupon code its takes a one week with free shipping.

bla b.

Play the brain game connect 4 online for free

alexander l.

Are you prepared to create the best entertainment experience possible in your home theater? The 4seating Coupon is the only thing you need! With this unique promo code, 4seating is offering fantastic discounts on a variety of opulent and cozy home theater seating solutions. Regardless of whether you need roomy recliners, attractive loveseats, or adaptable sectionals, 4seating has the ideal seating option for you. 4seating guarantees you'll have the best movie-watching experience from the comfort of your own home with their excellent craftsmanship, first-rate materials, and cutting-edge features like built-in cup holders and motorized reclining. Don't pass up this brief opportunity to use the 4seating Coupon to build up your ideal home cinema! 4seating coupon

Ethan A.

1 year

alexander l.

GreatBrilliant - handmade, customized jewelry, accessories. We use organic freshwater pearl, nature colorful gemstones, silver, gold eco-minded materials to make our products. most famous jewelry design colorado USA

Jim B.

ESP usually delivers within 1-2 months in my experience(I think it's decently long, but then I remember that I was waiting for a shimano fishing rod for like 4 months once... At least it came with free fishing gloves  )

James M.

It's too frustrating, it takes around 5 days to get delivered.

eterson p.

The standard shipping time for orders from shop ESP is 4-7 business days. The fastest shipping time that customers have reported is 2 business days. However, there is no option for overnight or 2-day shipping.

Post to Thread