Back after all these years and...

Updated
emg3254

kind of sad how this forum has changed formats and fallen so far.  Use to be one of the best forums on the internet.  Now it seems so different.

I would like to stay again but not sure this ESP forum has much to offer compared to the great times 5-10 years ago.  Maybe you guys can change my mind, or not! 

deftones

It's been downhill for a long time.

emg3254

Sad to hear.  When I left as "emg32" originally this place was booming and fun as hell.  

Personally not a fan of this format change over the older format.  Maybe ESP wanted it to die?  Not sure why they would change it so drastically when it was so hot back then.

Breadfan32

Stick around. Its not that bad.  Not much activity but everyone here seems to get along. 

ESPEXP

Welcome back!! Yea I know its not the same and a lot of good people have left but theres still some good people here. My old forum name was JaymzHetfieldJH123 when I left.

ESP 348

Welcome back man. The forum is definitely a lot more quiet these days.

The format has changed also and I have been used to it now.

Recently, another forum that I am on also changed their format and colours after 12 years.

I don't like it, but I am sure I will eventually get used to it like I have with this forum.

I love this forum and I LOVE ESP guitars.

Slatanic.

Leave this forum and join reddit 

r/espguitars 

emg3254

Thanks guys.  I'll probably stay and be around here and there.  It's not high daily traffic like the old days but most here seem cool and I still love my ESP guitars.

Hmouth

Agreed

Post to Thread