Weird LTD logo on my ec 1000 DELUXE stbc

Updated
Weird LTD logo on my ec 1000 DELUXE stbc

my ec 1000 DELUXE stbc is a little different I noticed...  it's real heavy for one... headstock logo looks like child's writing....  I've looked all over for answers... none...   also some of the standard markings on the back othe the headstock are missing (esp and rohs stamp)  and last but not least...  the truss rod cover has "ESP" on it in white...  oh one more thing... according to my research...  LTD started the Deluxe line in 2003....  my serial number is "Korea W0216689" and from what I read from how to read LTD's serial numbers...  mine is from 2002...  which doesn't make sense...  can someone plz help explain this to me...

Harley O.

Better view of the serial number

Pushead

Yeah, all that stuff is legit.  It just came from a time before they put all of the other logos and such on the back of the headstock.  It's a nice guitar!

RZK

I'm jealous.

Harley O.

Thank you!!  I bought her for $450 cdn!!!  I got a one in a lifetime find on kijiji!!!   Hahahahaha

Daniel M.

Just picked this one up today

Chad H.

Did you ever find more information on this? Just saw one for $800 US in the wild

Kas

OMGherd! That abalone inlay is Gorgeous! Nice, reminds me a little of the Gary Holt. Is that a bolt-on or SN?

Post to Thread