fret board clining

Updated
fret board clining

I got an older EX-260 and it's really full of crap on the fret board, so I was wondering, what is the best product out there to clean it up without destroying it?

tx-ogre

The guitar tech I used when I lived in Tucson, AZ recommended Guitar Honey by Gerlitz.  I've used nothing else for about 13 years on both rosewood and ebony fretboards.  Works great.

Kjetil (GRIM) Remen

Thanks Craig. Not in the US anymore, so I have to see what I can find in this god forsaken land of ice and snow.

tx-ogre

Yeah, I did a cursory search for any international dealers/distributors or U.S. vendors who ship internationally without any luck. Good luck in your search.

Pushead

You might want to use naptha on a paper towel or cloth to clean the gunk off the board first, then use something like the Guitar Honey or other linseed type oil to condition the wood.

Kjetil (GRIM) Remen

Thanks. 

Richard R.

Try GORGOMYTE cloth, I use it alot never any problems cut a 2in by 2in square seal the rest in a air tight bag, does wonders, and as the others say guitar honey works as well.Hope this helps.....KEEP ROCKIN..

Big Daddy B

I've had good luck with Music Nomad products

RazorBurn

I just use lemon oil and 0000 steel wool.  Cleans the fret boards and polishes the frets up real nice.

Post to Thread