New Invisible Guitar Day!

Updated
New Invisible Guitar Day!

Where did it go?

Road King

I thought about that but EMG tested them and said no they were lemonade already. Like I said, they are serviceable now but if it gets worse, would probably drop in an 81/60 set. If I get another LP, I am thinking about doing 81/58. No one ever talks about the 58. I understand it to be alnico, p-90 like.

I had a 58/HA set at one time. It was great for rock music but is a little noisy. I had it in the bridge of a semi hollow Eclipse though, derp.

Travis L.

F*************k this thing is sick man!!!! good stuff! loving the colors!!!!!

Big Daddy B

I thought about that but EMG tested them and said no they were lemonade already. Like I said, they are serviceable now but if it gets worse, would probably drop in an 81/60 set. If I get another LP, I am thinking about doing 81/58. No one ever talks about the 58. I understand it to be alnico, p-90 like.

I had a 58/HA set at one time. It was great for rock music but is a little noisy. I had it in the bridge of a semi hollow Eclipse though, derp.

I went ahead and switched out the pickups on that LP to the more common 60/81 set. Now all is good in the hood. The new pickups are performing as expected.

Alaina O.

beautiful

Post to Thread