George Lynch 35 Years Celebration Video - and my collection of ESPs

Updated
George Lynch 35 Years Celebration Video - and my collection of ESPs

Hey guys,

Just wanted to share a vid of my collection is ESPs and a celebration of George Lynch's music over the last 35 years   this is probably the only time I will ever get to use all of my ESP guitars in one video! Enjoy!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nsB_pbaiNAU

Road King

Guitars, playing, combover, and video effects were all awesome.

slab

What year is that Haji? 

Jay Parmar

Haji is a 1991 - from the first run I believe. I bought it online from a US store in 2002 - love that guitar. Holy grail neck and tone!  

John H.

Great video Jay! Thanks for sharing.

ESP 348

Great video, thanks for sharing!!

Carlos S.

Hi, Jay: If you ever could post what model your black+purple ESP is, it's just awesome.  Otherwise, congrats on a job WELL DONE.

Jay Parmar

Hey Carlos,

thanks so much dude! Purple/black/multicoloured guitar is actually a parts guitar. Body is an all maple, super heavy based on kamikazi that was originally made by Rick at Vengeance Guitars (neck as well but neck profile downs t suitor me any longer). Neck is from an ltd - it reprofiled so slimmer then it was and plays great with a very low action - it's basically Kami/purple sunburst guitar with a different paint job! Lol! The paint is pretty fascinating on this one as its temperature temperamental so subtly changes colour depending on the heat/cold  pickup is an alnico 8 loaded bridge him and a cool rails in neck, Floyd original with brass block. I had changed the neck recently to the original and changed it back to the ESP/ltd just this afternoon!!!

Jay Parmar

Thanks so much you guys! Much appreciated and apologies for the delay in replying - haven't logged on for a couple of weeks  really appreciate you checking it out  

ESP 348

Great to hear from you Jay! Take care and enjoy your weekend man.

Post to Thread