The Couch ? The BEST way to take a guitar collection picture

Updated
The Couch ? The BEST way to take a guitar collection picture

Hey friends,

It's been a long since I'm here now, and I've discussed with lot of passionates here, with beautiful colllections, and I came back with the same problem/question : What is the best way to take a guitar collection in picture ? 

Of course we've got THE COUCH  our best friend for a group photo ! But, our guitars deserve more than a couch, don't you think ?! 

We've got walls, pool table, racks, outside, ... but nothing unique for a family portrait ...

Feel free to share any idea concerning taking picture of 10+ guitars in the same frame, with style  

Cheers !

G.

NRudy

oh n very very easy to play n comfortable - I have 2. Signed 1 - run of 50 and non signed run of 100. Limited Gibson custom shop masterfully made and shreds! 

ESP 348

Which guitar are you talking about Nate?

Guiguitarz

It might be the Gibson Flying V Kirk Hammett 79' reissue...

ESP 348

Ok, I went back and looked and he was talking about that guitar in another post he replied to.

Nathan S.
ESP 348 wrote:

Ok, I went back and looked and he was talking about that guitar in another post he replied to.

Funny, this reply didn't even show when I posted earlier, after this reply was made. This forum has some weird quirks when it comes to replies vs. posts. 

Nathan S.

Actually someone replied to one of his earlier posts and asked about the V. I think he must have just commented instead of replying so it went to the end of the thread rather than staying in his post.

Guiguitarz

Exactly.

ESP 348

That's it, yes.

Big Daddy B

WTF are u guys talking about? lol

ESP 348

Dunno.

Pushead

Why hasn't anyone posted a collection of their couches, yet?

dubster82

new on here, bit late, but I couldn't resist.

I tried the on the floor and stand back

I tried the on the floor and off a ladder

I also tried the, just get an enormous workshop and be far away on a ladder, it worked alright. 

Apologies for lack of couches

Guiguitarz

Thanks for sharing this very nice scene to the board dubster  !!

The Amps collection is honorable too.

ESP 348

Now these are GREAT pics man!!! Very very cool collection! Thanks for sharing.

Pushead

Great pics!
You should have good equipment for great pics!

"Good equipment" and then posts a phone.

Omar S.

Sure thing! To take a great picture of your guitars all together, you can find a well-lit spot or a cool background like an old wall. Arrange your guitars nicely, maybe by colors or types, and try different angles to make them look their best. You can also add some things that go with guitars to make the picture more interesting. With some creativity, you'll get a cool family photo of your guitars that really stands out! And if you want to make the picture even better, you can use a tool like Remini to give it a special touch,

Jack J.

Wow

Post to Thread