Old Luthier Poster On Here, Checking Back In!

Updated
Old Luthier Poster On Here, Checking Back In!

How has everyone been? Been a long time since I was on here. I hope everyone is doing well. Still up and doing my own guitars. Yeah I know who cares just show us what youre up to. Here you go. 

Here's some of my old and current stuff going on. I do all the work except for the CNC'g of my fretboards, even wind my own pickups. Wire the guitars with 99.9% pure silver wire (Best conductor of electricity). Shield all the cavities with copper tape. Spray all my own finishes, luminlay side dots, try to make them as high quality as I can but keep the prices reasonable. 

Here is the newest model I created that I'm prototyping. 

And here is a build I did for some no name guy.

Pushead

Yes, but we've opened up to REO Speedwagon covers as well.

JEguitars

For anyone wondering what I'm talking about with Ryan (Road King) pretty much what happened is I came on here a long time ago and posted my builds and he was completely gushing over them and even recommending me to build to others then he popped off in a thread so I put him in his place and he's been like this ever since.

Then I was able to goad him into a build off against me since he's always willing to talk shit but doesn't have the balls to do it himself. He agreed and the terms were the loser leaves. I was doing my build and he was posting pictures of a strat body with his name MS painted on it in blue to show it was his. I busted him and put him in his place again, everyone laughed at him as usual and he refused to leave, never produced a thing and my guitar was long done. 

I've been away for years and here he is pulling the same shit and here I am embarassing him and showing how stupid he is yet again. 

His basic arguments haven't changed a bit.

"You had Rob build that V"

yes I did and have always said such, it's just my design

"Your guitars suck"

never did u til I first embarrassed you

"you're deceiving people" please show me how. "Uh......" 

Then he glosses over all my concrete points and goes back to the first one and repeats. 

Truth is he's a keyboard warrior who can't do it and constantly lies, nothing new, I would have figured a few years would have matured him some but clearly he's the same as always. 

Gfunk
Pushead wrote:

Yes, but we've opened up to REO Speedwagon covers as well.

That lead singer dood has aged well:

Road King

JEguitars wrote:

For anyone wondering what I'm talking about with Ryan (Road King) pretty much what happened is I came on here a long time ago and posted my builds and he was completely gushing over them and even recommending me to build to others then he popped off in a thread so I put him in his place and he's been like this ever since.

Then I was able to goad him into a build off against me since he's always willing to talk shit but doesn't have the balls to do it himself. He agreed and the terms were the loser leaves. I was doing my build and he was posting pictures of a strat body with his name MS painted on it in blue to show it was his. I busted him and put him in his place again, everyone laughed at him as usual and he refused to leave, never produced a thing and my guitar was long done. 

I've been away for years and here he is pulling the same shit and here I am embarassing him and showing how stupid he is yet again. 

His basic arguments haven't changed a bit.

"You had Rob build that V"

yes I did and have always said such, it's just my design

"Your guitars suck"

never did u til I first embarrassed you

"you're deceiving people" please show me how. "Uh......" 

Then he glosses over all my concrete points and goes back to the first one and repeats. 

Truth is he's a keyboard warrior who can't do it and constantly lies, nothing new, I would have figured a few years would have matured him some but clearly he's the same as always. 

JEguitars wrote:

I didn't even build guitars then. I'd say that's why I had him do it. And that build off, you talking about the one where the loser had to leave and you actually were posting pics of someone else's work claiming it as your own? That build off? I see you're still here btw. Good Lord you've stated the same colossal douche you ever were.

So which one is it? You were or weren't building guitars back then? Caught you in another lie!

And zero of your story is true, the same amount of cares given about your builds. You first joined the forums and I didn't have any issues with you. I was in no way gushing over your monstrosities. In fact, I was having Rob (a real luthier) finish up a 2nd custom for me at that time. So obviously I wasn't interested in your beginner level builds. Anyways, it was an election year and you started running your mouth about politics. I then tried to reason with you using logic, but your brain would not compute. You retaliated by stealing my avatar of Master Shake (stealing other's things is a recurring theme with you, eh?).

I wasn't irate that you had stolen my avatar, but I saw the amount of butthurt raging within you as a perfect opportunity to engage in some shennanigans. I started calling your builds lame and you asked if I could do any better. I then challenged you to a guitar build off. Ozzfun did his challenge thing where the loser gets banned. Everyone knew I wasn't going to build anything, while you spent hours on your build just to show up some random guy on the internet.

The thread became epic and provided the forum with pure gold entertainment. As a joke, I posted pics of slabs of wood from ebay, while you posted some strat that you never finished (at least not at that time). Mod banned me and I came back 2 or 3 months later under a new name so that I could post pics of my new RRR custom. You had run off by then, and the forum changed over to a new format shortly after my return.

So you spammed you builds on other forums for a few years, and got banned from them. With no place left to go, you came back here. You assumed no one would remember you any longer. Like I said before, I was ready to welcome you back, but news of your crimes against Rob sickened me and others. You thought you could spam your stolen builds here, but boy were you ever wrong. You say that a few years haven't matured me, but those years have clearly turned you from some random douche into a thief. You now have gaps in your soul almost as large as the ones in your guitars. The end.

JEguitars

Are you retarded? I already explained I didn't build guitars when Rob built that for me, he built that around 7-8 years ago, I've been building for 5.5 years. Jesus you are a fuck tard. 

And yes, you were recommending me to build for others, deny it all you want but everything I've said is 100% true. 

You lie so much you can't keep track, I tell the truth and therefore have to remember nothing. And he banned you but you spam registered a bunch of names so they gave up because you're that pathetic. 

Road King
JEguitars wrote:

Are you retarded? I already explained I didn't build guitars when Rob built that for me, he built that around 7-8 years ago, I've been building for 5.5 years. Jesus you are a fuck tard. 

And yes, you were recommending me to build for others, deny it all you want but everything I've said is 100% true. 

You lie so much you can't keep track, I tell the truth and therefore have to remember nothing. And he banned you but you spam registered a bunch of names so they gave up because you're that pathetic. 

More lies and name calling from this so called professional. I wouldn't have recommended your guitars because I had never played one, and you only had pics of maybe one that was finished. I would have only recommended Rob's guitars since he was building me my 2nd one at that time, and now on my 3rd. And who cares what we did for lulz on a forum? You are stealing from people IRL.

P.S. Please post pics of your ESP guitars. You could at least post as a regular member before you start spamming us.

P.P.S. Who is your pick for POTUS, and who is the greatest electronic band of all time?

JEguitars
Road King wrote:

More lies and name calling from this so called professional. I wouldn't have recommended your guitars because I had never played one, and you only had pics of maybe one that was finished. I would have only recommended Rob's guitars since he was building me my 2nd one at that time, and now on my 3rd. And who cares what we did for lulz on a forum? You are stealing from people IRL.

P.S. Please post pics of your ESP guitars. You could at least post as a regular member before you start spamming us.

P.P.S. Who is your pick for POTUS, and who is the greatest electronic band of all time?

I've owned a few EC 1000's, along with a viper and an eclipse. i currently have an ltd-256 that I sound a bridge pickup for. How am I stealing exactly? People give me money they get a guitar, not sure where the theft occurs, and yes you were telling people to order from me. Apparently you care what we did on a forum. Also, you didn't take those pics off eBay, people don't post build pics for sale on eBay you lying tard. I'm not calling you names, I'm telling the truth.

Im not voting for anyone if you want to know. I don't know who the greatest electronic band of all time was because I've never given a hoot about electronica. 

Anymore lies and diversions you want to try?

JEguitars

Also it's kinda odd you never played any of push heads guitars but are "mirin'" them. So you're never support guitars you haven't played bullshit can stay with the rest of your bullshit. 

You have any idea how stupid you're making yourself look? 

Michael T.

Greatest non metalica heavy metal band ever?

Michael T.

Also lets see more guitars that you guys built

slab

That chick on guntv is kinda hot. 

Those other dudes are dorks. 

Road King
JEguitars wrote:

I've owned a few EC 1000's, along with a viper and an eclipse. i currently have an ltd-256 that I sound a bridge pickup for. How am I stealing exactly? People give me money they get a guitar, not sure where the theft occurs, and yes you were telling people to order from me. Apparently you care what we did on a forum. Also, you didn't take those pics off eBay, people don't post build pics for sale on eBay you lying tard. I'm not calling you names, I'm telling the truth.

Im not voting for anyone if you want to know. I don't know who the greatest electronic band of all time was because I've never given a hoot about electronica. 

Anymore lies and diversions you want to try?

More than one person has explained the stealing part. You won't acknowledge it because you are a scumbag. So you keep playing dumb. 

Why aren't you voting? Did you become a felon and this is why you build guitars instead of playing Florence Nightingale? People who don't vote always complain the loudest.

JEguitars wrote:

Also it's kinda odd you never played any of push heads guitars but are "mirin'" them. So you're never support guitars you haven't played bullshit can stay with the rest of your bullshit. 

I do have these things called eyes which enable me to see quality work. Kind of like how we can see gaps in your builds. Your logic is flawed because I am not going around recommending Pus as a luthier to everyone. I have not played his builds. I don't even think his services are for sale.

JEguitars
Road King wrote:

I do have these things called eyes which enable me to see quality work. Kind of like how we can see gaps in your builds. Your logic is flawed because I am not going around recommending Pus as a luthier to everyone. I have not played his builds. I don't even think his services are for sale.

Too bad you're missing that thing called a brain.

metalhobo

hit the bricks

Road King
JEguitars wrote:

Too bad you're missing that thing called a brain.

Too bad you're missing that thing called integrity.

Post to Thread