Old Luthier Poster On Here, Checking Back In!

Updated
Old Luthier Poster On Here, Checking Back In!

How has everyone been? Been a long time since I was on here. I hope everyone is doing well. Still up and doing my own guitars. Yeah I know who cares just show us what youre up to. Here you go. 

Here's some of my old and current stuff going on. I do all the work except for the CNC'g of my fretboards, even wind my own pickups. Wire the guitars with 99.9% pure silver wire (Best conductor of electricity). Shield all the cavities with copper tape. Spray all my own finishes, luminlay side dots, try to make them as high quality as I can but keep the prices reasonable. 

Here is the newest model I created that I'm prototyping. 

And here is a build I did for some no name guy.

Road King

JEguitars

Please post where it's posted that it was done by him and that it was my design

Pushead

I suppose maybe this one doesn't count since I only routed for the Floyd, did the re-fret and "designed" the paint job.  What happened?  Nothing, I made guitars, then played them.  It's fun.

Kjetil (GRIM) Remen

This are awesome. 

JEguitars

So you can copyright your pics of your explorer clones and the ESP body and that's cool even though they aren't your design? Kinda the same thing as my end just swapped. Odd how that works. 

Michael T.

I do all my own upgrades pick ups hardware etc. Ive sanded necks down and other small things. If you do claim anything done by someone else that is a terrible business plan especially if your quality is nowhere near theirs. But idk i cant afford a gibson let alone a custom handbuilt guitar lol i dig the semihollow you showed that thing looked nice imo

Pushead

I don't think you understand how copyright works.  I've copyrighted the photo, not the guitar.  You're really reaching on this. 

Perhaps you should take the internet's reaction to you (and your bannings from other forums) as an opportunity to examine your personality and decide if you need to adjust your approach to interaction.

Road King

I don't think he understands how real life works.

'Mirin those builds, Pus. No gaps anywhere. Finish looks thick, solid, tight. Didn't you also paint an Eclipse green?

Nespr0, why not just remove Rob's V from your site? Maybe replace it with a drawing or template of your design. Then no one will have beef with you. Remember your Florence Nightingale pledge: Do no harm to other luthiers.

Pushead

No, that was the previous owner.  But it is a pretty awesome green.

And truth be told, there's a small gap on the baritone explorer.

slab

Pffft, a little expandable foam will keep the termites out. 

You guys are to picky.

JEguitars
Michael T. wrote:

I do all my own upgrades pick ups hardware etc. Ive sanded necks down and other small things. If you do claim anything done by someone else that is a terrible business plan especially if your quality is nowhere near theirs. But idk i cant afford a gibson let alone a custom handbuilt guitar lol i dig the semihollow you showed that thing looked nice imo

I would put the quality of my builds up against anyone's out there. My first 3 guitars were flawed but after you get your good templates and systems down its pretty foolproof. I even host guitar building classes locally. Thanks on that semi hollow. That was fun to build. 

Road King
JEguitars wrote:
I would put the quality of my builds up against anyone's out there. My first 3 guitars were flawed but after you get your good templates and systems down its pretty foolproof. I even host guitar building classes locally.

I wouldn't. Lol, this guy is now teaching others how to build a guitar. Just put a sign on that flying V that reads, "This is how you build a guitar."

JEguitars

No I just mspaint my username in blue on there to pass it off as my own

Gfunk

Hi Pusyhead!

Pushead

Hi Gfunk. 

Gfunk

Pusbert, are you still playing lead in that Air Supply tribute band?

Just curious.

Post to Thread