Old Luthier Poster On Here, Checking Back In!

Updated
Old Luthier Poster On Here, Checking Back In!

How has everyone been? Been a long time since I was on here. I hope everyone is doing well. Still up and doing my own guitars. Yeah I know who cares just show us what youre up to. Here you go. 

Here's some of my old and current stuff going on. I do all the work except for the CNC'g of my fretboards, even wind my own pickups. Wire the guitars with 99.9% pure silver wire (Best conductor of electricity). Shield all the cavities with copper tape. Spray all my own finishes, luminlay side dots, try to make them as high quality as I can but keep the prices reasonable. 

Here is the newest model I created that I'm prototyping. 

And here is a build I did for some no name guy.

JEguitars
Pushead wrote:

I'm wondering what OP thinks of ESP guitars.

I think they're fantastic, very well made guitars. Can't go wrong with them or the LTD brand. 

Road King

Which models do you own?

JEguitars
Road King wrote:

Well, this is awkward now...

There's nothing awkward about being on the side of good and speaking out against injustice. What chance does the forum have if the good people do nothing?

I think it's more so about the level of tard you're going. You actually have passed others work off as your own, I haven't, you actually have been busted lying over and over and over. You never have built a single guitar, I've built many. And oh, looks like my friends list is growing, did you notice? 

Like I said you're a know it all, know nothing douche, haven't grown a single bit in the years I've been away from here. Just as sad and pathetic as ever. Trying to tear down others accomplishments since you can't accomplish anything on your own. 

Dave R.

This isn't Etsy...

Road King
JEguitars wrote:

I think it's more so about the level of tard you're going. You actually have passed others work off as your own, I haven't, you actually have been busted lying over and over and over. You never have built a single guitar, I've built many. And oh, looks like my friends list is growing, did you notice? 

Like I said you're a know it all, know nothing douche, haven't grown a single bit in the years I've been away from here. Just as sad and pathetic as ever. Trying to tear down others accomplishments since you can't accomplish anything on your own. 

You think I am being a "tard" because you don't see anything wrong with your deceptive practices. You clearly have no moral compass. Rob built that V that you are displaying as your business banner. This leads people to believe that you possess a particular set of skills which you don't actually have. Then you use Tremonti to mislead people into thinking he orders guitars from you.

And why do you claim I passed off someone's work as my own? Where is my luthier website? You call me pathetic for not building something? You spent what, an hour making that Facebook page? I run my own business and haven't lied to anyone to make it.

Your friends list is growing because people want the points for adding you.

JEguitars

Yeah points, non redeemable points, that's what they're all after. Are you aware of how stupid you are or does it catch you by surprise??

Road King
JEguitars wrote:

Yeah points, non redeemable points, that's what they're all after. Are you aware of how stupid you are or does it catch you by surprise??

Nice deflection. What % of your business does Rob get? His work appears to be most of your business plan.

JEguitars
Road King wrote:

Nice deflection. What % of your business does Rob get? His work appears to be most of your business plan.

Yeah because you haven't glossed over a single one of my points. He gets zero percent. The same percentage of people that think you're cool, or witty.

Road King
JEguitars wrote:

Yeah because you haven't glossed over a single one of my points. He gets zero percent. The same percentage of people that think you're cool, or witty.

I've responded to your ramblings. And I'm not trying to be cool or witty. I'm just calling you out for using deceptive business practices. If you're this butthurt about being called out on a guitar forum, I can only imagine how much you will rage when one of your customers reports you to the BBB or even sues you IRL.

JEguitars

Who have I deceived and how?

JEguitars

And sue me IRL? Is someone gonna internet sue me?

Pushead

I'm just wondering why someone would finish half of the body before the other half of the body was even cut out.  And who would play a guitar with a headstock as wonky looking as that three tier acorn thing.  I wonder how neck heavy it is...

JEguitars
Pushead wrote:

I'm just wondering why someone would finish half of the body before the other half of the body was even cut out.  And who would play a guitar with a headstock as wonky looking as that three tier acorn thing.  I wonder how neck heavy it is...

This may come as a shock to you, but those two different species of wood just didn't grow together like that.

Pushead

Yes, it's easy to tell with how large some of those gaps are.  Nice and snug, just like the "kits" you tried to sell on MLP, if I recall correctly. It seems a bit odd to me that you would go through the process of dying and clear coating the one piece while still fooling around with the other piece.

JEguitars
Pushead wrote:

Yes, it's easy to tell with how large some of those gaps are.  Nice and snug, just like the "kits" you tried to sell on MLP, if I recall correctly. It seems a bit odd to me that you would go through the process of dying and clear coating the one piece while still fooling around with the other piece.

I didn't clear coat it. And I dyed it to see which color best fit it, that wasn't the final dye. How many guitars have you built exactly? I'm going to venture to guess zero.

JEguitars

Oh and those gaps are air tight. You've not seen or held it though, I wouldn't expect you to know that. 

Post to Thread