Old Luthier Poster On Here, Checking Back In!

Updated
Old Luthier Poster On Here, Checking Back In!

How has everyone been? Been a long time since I was on here. I hope everyone is doing well. Still up and doing my own guitars. Yeah I know who cares just show us what youre up to. Here you go. 

Here's some of my old and current stuff going on. I do all the work except for the CNC'g of my fretboards, even wind my own pickups. Wire the guitars with 99.9% pure silver wire (Best conductor of electricity). Shield all the cavities with copper tape. Spray all my own finishes, luminlay side dots, try to make them as high quality as I can but keep the prices reasonable. 

Here is the newest model I created that I'm prototyping. 

And here is a build I did for some no name guy.

JEguitars

No, it was t an eBay link. It was you posting someone else's strat build as your own. And I never passed ribs work off as my own, only my design, and I didn't build guitars when Rob built that for me. Don't be jelly you can't do what it takes to build guitars people want. Now I do every aspect of building, from raw lumber to winding my own pickups and finish work. You're the same know it all but kno nothing douche you've always been. I'm not wasting anymore time on your stupidity. Just because you've sat there and done nothing but troll on this board doesn't mean others haven't went on and built things. You're pathetic. 

Road King
JEguitars wrote:

No, it was t an eBay link. It was you posting someone else's strat build as your own. And I never passed ribs work off as my own, only my design, and I didn't build guitars when Rob built that for me. Don't be jelly you can't do what it takes to build guitars people want. Now I do every aspect of building, from raw lumber to winding my own pickups and finish work. You're the same know it all but kno nothing douche you've always been. I'm not wasting anymore time on your stupidity. Just because you've sat there and done nothing but troll on this board doesn't mean others haven't went on and built things. You're pathetic. 

Stating facts = trolling? Better for me to troll in fantasy than steal the work of others IRL. Yeah, you've built a reputation based on lies. Well no one here wants your fugly guitars, so take your crooked ass somewhere else.

JEguitars

Nah, think I'll stay right here.

JEguitars

If no one wants them why am I getting pm's for quotes? 

Everyone here I'll cut you all a hell of a deal except for Ryan. I can make whatever you want. 

slab

Yes!

Let the games begin.

Road King
JEguitars wrote:

If no one wants them why am I getting pm's for quotes? 

Everyone here I'll cut you all a hell of a deal except for Ryan. I can make whatever you want. 

Good for you, getting orders placed for your weird shaped guitars. Well people also wear skinny jeans and have ear plugs, doesn't mean they have any taste.

Maybe someone thinks Tremonti contacted you for a custom. I'm sure you built a guitar and got a pic of it with him after a concert. It makes it seem like he placed an order with you. Deceptive marketing is your thing.

P.S. Don't you have to add people to your friends list in order for them to PM you? OP only has one friend (one of the Mods) at this time. Again with the lies.

Link to screen grab of friends list:

http://imgur.com/3XyemzL

ESP 348

I actually never knew that was Tremonti in that pic.

JEguitars

On my facebook page you tard. Jesus. And I hung out with Mark before and after that concert. How many guitars have you made for him?

JEguitars

As a matter of fact, I'll sell guitars super cheap, just to get orders and spite Ryan even more. Add me as a friend on here, get a hand made guitar for a rock bottom price!

slab

Well now your getting spammy on a forum paid for by a guitar maker. 

Why can't you do the 12 hours thing and beat up Mr blo hole?

Could be epic.

JEguitars

Yeah because I'm the first one to do it and it hasn't been rampant on here for years. 

Road King
JEguitars wrote:

On my facebook page you tard. Jesus. And I hung out with Mark before and after that concert. How many guitars have you made for him?

Yeah ok, you knew we were talking about this forum. And I've made zero guitars for anyone, just like you.

JEguitars wrote:

As a matter of fact, I'll sell guitars super cheap, just to get orders and spite Ryan even more. Add me as a friend on here, get a hand made guitar for a rock bottom price!

You have to sell your services for cheap because demand is non existent. Who is Ryan?

Slab wrote:

Well now your getting spammy on a forum paid for by a guitar maker. 

Why can't you do the 12 hours thing and beat up Mr blo hole?

Could be epic.

Agreed.

JEguitars wrote:

Yeah because I'm the first one to do it and it hasn't been rampant on here for years. 

Spamming your band or music is one thing; spamming your guitar builds is attempting to take business away from ESP. We've had maybe 2 or 3 members show off there guitar builds in the past, but they were not spamming to make anyone a guitar. "Hey, check out what I'm building" is different from "Hey, I build guitars and will sell them for cheap." You already got banned from the my Les Paul forums for offering your "services." You think you can come here and disrespect ESP like this?

P.S. Just for the record, I was all set to welcome you back and reminisce about all those times I owned you on the old forum. This was until it was revealed that you are a crooked thief.

Michael T.

Well, this is awkward now...

Road King
Michael T. wrote:

Well, this is awkward now...

There's nothing awkward about being on the side of good and speaking out against injustice. What chance does the forum have if the good people do nothing?

Pushead

I'm wondering what OP thinks of ESP guitars.

Post to Thread