Old Luthier Poster On Here, Checking Back In!

Updated
Old Luthier Poster On Here, Checking Back In!

How has everyone been? Been a long time since I was on here. I hope everyone is doing well. Still up and doing my own guitars. Yeah I know who cares just show us what youre up to. Here you go. 

Here's some of my old and current stuff going on. I do all the work except for the CNC'g of my fretboards, even wind my own pickups. Wire the guitars with 99.9% pure silver wire (Best conductor of electricity). Shield all the cavities with copper tape. Spray all my own finishes, luminlay side dots, try to make them as high quality as I can but keep the prices reasonable. 

Here is the newest model I created that I'm prototyping. 

And here is a build I did for some no name guy.

JEguitars
Kjetil (GRIM) Remen wrote:

I have a point. You are trying to sell something that has nothing to do with ESP or LTD. Nobody with a brain is going to do this. It's like taking a dump in someone's yard. Go somewhere else with your crap. Stay away from here. Showing off something someone is building for fun is one thing, but trying to sell a guitar of a different brand an looks like some home made crap is not OK for the people here. Take a hint and leave. 

There's lots of people who build that have shown off their work and sold guitars on this forum. Again, you have no relevant point. And thank you again for confirming I've done no wrong. 

Pushead
JEguitars wrote:

There's lots of people who build that have shown off their work and sold guitars on this forum. Again, you have no relevant point. And thank you again for confirming I've done no wrong. 

For someone who is too busy moving to take a photo of a guitar, you spend a lot of time designing excuses for your actions.

Also, you've never shared your design theory on your acorn headstock.

Road King

Lots of ownage going on ITT. The OP must be so embarrassed right now. Why is it when someone is asked for pics/vids/money/etc, there is always an issue with moving or internet connection is down?

Also, I'm not aware of anyone trying to sell their guitar builds since the forum switched over 3 years ago. In fact, OP is the only one on this forum that I can remember since 2002 that is trying to spam his builds. We had 2 or 3 other members build (not just design) guitars and show them, but they were not advertising anything for sale.

JEguitars
Pushead wrote:

For someone who is too busy moving to take a photo of a guitar, you spend a lot of time designing excuses for your actions.

Also, you've never shared your design theory on your acorn headstock.

JEguitars

Sorry misclicked. Anyway I like the way it looks and I inlay it into the headstock. No extra weight. Couldn't figure that out?

JEguitars
Road King wrote:

Lots of ownage going on ITT. The OP must be so embarrassed right now. Why is it when someone is asked for pics/vids/money/etc, there is always an issue with moving or internet connection is down?

Also, I'm not aware of anyone trying to sell their guitar builds since the forum switched over 3 years ago. In fact, OP is the only one on this forum that I can remember since 2002 that is trying to spam his builds. We had 2 or 3 other members build (not just design) guitars and show them, but they were not advertising anything for sale.

yeah you're one to talk about providing pictures of work lol

Road King
JEguitars wrote:

yeah you're one to talk about providing pictures of work lol

I don't have a guitar building business and have never claimed to. And when we had that challenge, apparently you were the only one who didn't realize you were being punk'd. You should go back and read the last couple of pages. You have dodged several questions. I wonder why.

Kjetil (GRIM) Remen

You have to be the less intelligent person I have ever talk to. Get lost. Crawl back under that rock you came from. 

JEguitars
Road King wrote:

yeah you're one to talk about providing pictures of work lol

I don't have a guitar building business and have never claimed to. And when we had that challenge, apparently you were the only one who didn't realize you were being punk'd. You should go back and read the last couple of pages. You have dodged several questions. I wonder why.

I've answered almost every question asked of me. And no, you weren't punking anyone. You got goaded into it because everyone was watching and then you did what you do, lie. Just like you're lying about even getting those pics off eBay, who is selling pictures of a guitar build? No one even puts those in for sale ads for guitars. 

Why all the lies Ryan? 

Pushead
JEguitars wrote:

Sorry misclicked. Anyway I like the way it looks and I inlay it into the headstock. No extra weight. Couldn't figure that out?

The headstock is half the size of the body!  The string pull across the nut will be terrible, and the weight of all that wood plus the tuners will make a Firebird look stable.

Road King

Since OP thinks he knows everything, what does the dummy finger do in RE7?

JEguitars
Pushead wrote:

The headstock is half the size of the body!  The string pull across the nut will be terrible, and the weight of all that wood plus the tuners will make a Firebird look stable.

String pull will be just fine. Same string pull as a les paul. I think those have been a successful line. But don't quote me on that. 

JEguitars
Road King wrote:

Goes in your sister.

Hey, you'll be glad to know I just got an order from someone off this board! Said part of the reason was how completely idiotic you're acting. Thanks for all your help!

JEguitars
Kjetil (GRIM) Remen wrote:

You have to be the less intelligent person I have ever talk to. Get lost. Crawl back under that rock you came from. 

Uh........yeah.......

Nathan S.
JEguitars wrote:

Goes in your sister.

Hey, you'll be glad to know I just got an order from someone off this board! Said part of the reason was how completely idiotic you're acting. Thanks for all your help!

Now officially making guitar sales via a guitar manufacturer's company website.

Post to Thread