Old Luthier Poster On Here, Checking Back In!

Updated
Old Luthier Poster On Here, Checking Back In!

How has everyone been? Been a long time since I was on here. I hope everyone is doing well. Still up and doing my own guitars. Yeah I know who cares just show us what youre up to. Here you go. 

Here's some of my old and current stuff going on. I do all the work except for the CNC'g of my fretboards, even wind my own pickups. Wire the guitars with 99.9% pure silver wire (Best conductor of electricity). Shield all the cavities with copper tape. Spray all my own finishes, luminlay side dots, try to make them as high quality as I can but keep the prices reasonable. 

Here is the newest model I created that I'm prototyping. 

And here is a build I did for some no name guy.

ESP 348

Welcome back to the forum man!

Some great looking guitars there, thanks for sharing.

slab

Wow. Make an explorer and tone pooch will throw money at you like dolphin boy does in a bait shop.

JEguitars

I actually have been wanting to make an explorer out of this 5A Curly Black Limba I have. Would love the chance to make one for someone. 

Mark M.

Amazing great stuff

Road King
slab wrote:

Wow. Make an explorer and tone pooch will throw money at you like dolphin boy does in a bait shop.

If you think that dolphins are cool, wait 'til you see my next RRR.

Is the OP Nespr0? Why did Tremonti want a non-trem with 24 frets? 

Pushead

Road King, were you aware that OP had RRRob build his first guitar because OP didn't know how to do it?  Then he used it to market his company for years, including even now as the header image of his Facebook page?

metalhobo
Pushead wrote:

Road King, were you aware that OP had RRRob build his first guitar because OP didn't know how to do it?  Then he used it to market his company for years, including even now as the header image of his Facebook page?

for reals? I don't remember this clown

slab

We don't know anything because the mods deleted all the post and we have ADD.

Yes, we, Mcflipper, all my friends are in those lost post.

I wanted to get a apartment with boogie and that Irish thief guy. Good times.

Road King
Pushead wrote:

What a POS. Rob, who is a real luthier, should be hanging out with Tremonti. Is OP Nespr0? (The guy I had that fake guitar build off with). I think he had an RRR secretly ordered. I was probably stalking his photo bucket.

Is Rob aware of these shenanigans?

JEguitars

Yes and I freely admit that. It was my design not my build. Everything else has been my design and build. What of it? I'm not allowed to show off my designs? Do architects have to lay every brick of their buildings before they show them off? I've always given Rob credit for that build. 

JEguitars

Didn't even show that V in this thread, damn. 

Road King
JEguitars wrote:

Yes and I freely admit that. It was my design not my build. Everything else has been my design and build. What of it? I'm not allowed to show off my designs? Do architects have to lay every brick of their buildings before they show them off? I've always given Rob credit for that build. 

I figured you were Nespr0 once I saw those fugly guitars. Seems weird that a self proclaimed luthier would need someone else to build a guitar for him. Maybe it was your design, but you needed Rob's master luthier skills to bring the guitar to life. Then you posted it on your site which made it seem like you built it.

Makes that build off challenge that much funnier. What a phony this guy is.

JEguitars
Road King wrote:

I figured you were Nespr0 once I saw those fugly guitars. Seems weird that a self proclaimed luthier would need someone else to build a guitar for him. Maybe it was your design, but you needed Rob's master luthier skills to bring the guitar to life. Then you posted it on your site which made it seem like you built it.

Makes that build off challenge that much funnier. What a phony this guy is.

I didn't even build guitars then. I'd say that's why I had him do it. And that build off, you talking about the one where the loser had to leave and you actually were posting pics of someone else's work claiming it as your own? That build off? I see you're still here btw. Good Lord you've stated the same colossal douche you ever were.

Nathan S.

Road King
JEguitars wrote:

I didn't even build guitars then. I'd say that's why I had him do it. And that build off, you talking about the one where the loser had to leave and you actually were posting pics of someone else's work claiming it as your own? That build off? I see you're still here btw. Good Lord you've stated the same colossal douche you ever were.

You were building guitars then, you liar. Hence the build off challenge we had. And I never posted anyone else's work. I posted a blank sheet of wood I found on eBay (it even had the eBay link in the pic info). That was for lulz. The whole thread was a joke. But YOU posted someone else's work so that you could start a business and rub elbows with Tremonti. That's a whole nother level of douchebag and I thought you'd be better than that.

Post to Thread