Behringer parts anyone??

Updated
Behringer parts anyone??

Does anyone know a good source for Behringer parts?? I have an LX1-112 Vampire that I broke the input jack a couple years ago. I would like to fix it someday, but have not been able to locate the parts I need.

slab

They don't sell parts as their products have a finite life span. 

Seriously is it board mounted? .might be a broken solder joint or source a quality jack and fly it to the board with wire.

Nathan S.

Lol, yeah well mine became even more finite when the jack got broke.

Yes, it is a board mounted jack, it's a weird square plastic housing that has like 4 pins coming out the back that solder to the board. It's not broken solder connections, it's a destroyed housing.

Nathan S.

Found they have a Facebook page, so I sent them a message through that. I emailed customer service shortly after the incident happened to see where I could get parts from but never got any answer. See what happens this route.

Pushead

Look at the part number on the jack, and search that on Google.  You'll find places that sell the part, as it's probably a fairly common piece.  I had to replace all of the jacks on a friends Fender amp the same way.

Nathan S.

Thanks Pus, guess I'll have to tear the board apart to see what I can get off the jack itself. I have searched the board number many times hoping to find a complete board. The jack has covers around and behind it all soldered together that I really didn't want to take apart, but I guess I can't hurt it anymore than it already is. 

Nathan S.

Well I got a response from Behringer through facebook. They gave me a # to call for parts assistance who gave me the part # for the input pc board and put me in contact with a distributor who could order it. I also found from another place what is supposed to be the correct jack so I ordered a couple of those. So, hopefully I'll be able to fix my existing board, and have a backup board and jack. The Vampire should be back up and running soon.

Jack P.

Nathan S. Can you please share that number, and the part number? I am in the same position as you were in, and I need to replace my broken jack. Thanks!

Nathan S.
Jack P. wrote:

Nathan S. Can you please share that number, and the part number? I am in the same position as you were in, and I need to replace my broken jack. Thanks!

Jack P. It took some digging, but I found my conversation with Behringer. Here you go, hope this helps. Couldn't find anything on the p/n or who Behringer referred me to too order from.

Nathan S.
Nathan S. wrote:

Jack P. It took some digging, but I found my conversation with Behringer. Here you go, hope this helps. Couldn't find anything on the p/n or who Behringer referred me to too order from.

By the way, I had no luck finding just a jack. I had to replace the whole board.

Nick Irving

Wow! Replacement parts from Behringer!

Wonders will never cease

Nick

-----------

One Flight Up Recording Studios Sydney

Nathan S.

Yeah, you would think that shouldn't be any big surprise right? Except I had already tried 2 years ago to get help through their website, and could never get a response from their customer support. I couldn't seem to find the part anywhere else on the Web either so I pretty much gave up looking for it. So yes, now that I started to look for the part again, it was a big surprise that I actually was able to get Behringer to reply through facebook since they never answered me when I tried contacting them before.

Brian6262

I have a behringer EQ I'm trying to sell lol

Kit H.

Looking for a supplier for a behringer input jack for V-Tone GMX 210. Part number BF0043A off the input and W64-01232-34349 from full compass who no longer carry this part

Any help is greatly appreciated 

Post to Thread