Need help identifying a guitar brand

Updated
Need help identifying a guitar brand

I have this guitar from Korea nemed RIRA. I have tryed to find out something about this brand online, but there is nothing. It is a great guitar to play on. It has a clean sound and easy to play.

If enyone here have heard about this i`d love to know.

Thanks

Travis L.

Hard to find info on it. All I seem to find it was just based out of Korea. Coudnt find much of a track record. sorry dude.

Travis L.
Company Information
  • Contact Person:Mr. Eui Suk Lee
  • Telephone:
  • Fax:
  • Zip:405822
  • City:Incheon
  • Business Type:Trading Company
  • Trade Capacity:- -
  • Production Capacity:- -
  • Main Products:Tiger Series - TGR, Millennium Series-PL-200, Millennium Series-PL-2HC, Millennium Series-PL-220, Millennium Series - PL-2HB,
  • Address:157B14L Namdong indust.,Gojan-dong ,Namdong-gu

- See more at: http://www.companiess.com/rira_musical_instruments_co_ltd_info1639431.html#sthash.aKr1xxOt.dpuf

This is all i found

Kjetil (GRIM) Remen

That is all i can find to. I have tryed to send them an email, but no answer. It sucks spes when its a good guitar to use. Thanks for the help

slab

Good stuff. I would suggest a plane ticket is in order. 

It's a junk guitar. Get over it.

Kjetil (GRIM) Remen

What ever dude. It has a nice clean neck. junk or not. I asked for help not to get insulted.

slab

Okay junk was not correct. 

A mass produced item that no one has heard of. 

Kjetil (GRIM) Remen

I know its a mass produced guitar and i was hoping that someone somewere had heard about it.

ESP 348

Any pics of it? I have never heard of it, but would be nice to see what it looks like.

Kjetil (GRIM) Remen

It's not a good picture but.

ESP 348

Lol, can you take a good one then?

Road King

Slob, go easy on the smug comments. They are known to make OPs rage quit.

slab

Well, I am trying to make everyone rage quit and this will all be mine. 

I will create multiple alter accounts using a complex network of proxy servers.

Kjetil (GRIM) Remen

Then please go some where else and do it.

Pushead

The guitar was built in one of the Korean factories that build guitars for dozens of brands.  World Musical Instruments (for instance) builds for LTD and Schecter, but also for other brands like Samik, PRS SE, Dean, DBZ, BC Rich, Chapman, Agile and James Tyler variax guitars for line 6,  etc.

Anyone with the cash for a run of guitars and a logo can make and brand instruments with their name.  Figure that the quality and construction of your RIRA guitar is along the same levels as any Korean guitar.

And if you're not fond of how things work on this forum, perhaps OP can start his own forum for RIRA enthusiasts.

ESP 348

Cheers Grim, black guitar with rosewood fret board looks the goods.

slab

Bump

Can someone get the phone number of the that dude whom was in charge of qc for this guitar?

My neighbor knows a little Korean and I gots some questions. 

He was stationed in Seoul. BTW. Oh, he's making ribs right now.

Post to Thread