NGD coming soon

Updated
NGD coming soon

Well, I couldn't take it anymore. Been spending all my cabbage on my basement but I've been jonesing for a new guitar bad. Had to stay on the inexpensive side for now with the funds being limited. Won an LTD MV200 on Ebay this morning. Won it for the guys minimum bid of $175.00 plus shipping. I think I did ok on it, it does come with a hard case. The case has been graffiti'd by the previous owner but oh well. Anyways, I was hoping maybe someone on here has experience with the MV200's and can give me their thoughts on it. I'll post a pic when it arrives.

Gfunk

That is an old style LTD Korean serial number. Not enough digits, so it is definitely not a 2008 model. 

Cool geetah regardless. Congas!

Nathan S.

Thanks Gfunk

Ok, I thought it seemed a little short on #s. Guess I'll have to dig a little further back. I thought when they went to the letter than #'s format the first 2 digits were always the year. Now that I look, it is 2 digits shorter format than my 2009 ec1000.

Nathan S.

Alright well its not a 2000, and the 2001 - 2004 catalogs are not in the archives. And it's not in 2005. So, I assume it is somewhere in the 01 to 04 period. Sure wish I could find some literature on it.

Post to Thread