This is not the forum I remember

Updated
This is not the forum I remember

wow.  drop in just to see what's up on the esp boards these days and everything has changed.

well, to those of you I used to know I say Hey and those I've yet to meet..... Hey.  

wilas101_again

He's right here.  He's in the middle of a rather large move and AT&T was kind enough to cut off his internet earlier than they were supposed to so it kind of threw everything into disarray.

That said.... In an effort to ensure you're correct and never have to read your smug replies again I will be going.  Its simply not worth the effort.  enjoy yourself.

exhibit-sbt

Not the forum I remember either.  Also, I'm back as well after a few years off.

Road King

If people like the OP and Omess would post regularly, then we can make the forum great again.

Hauges R.

Its been a LONG time since I was here, so long that I don't remember the user details and don't have the same email anymore haha. 

donting

if they hadn't bombed the board twice this wouldn't have happened.

BroKV

I miss the good ol' days

slab

we must find unreal and boogieII for the classic lulz

and LRJ with some GVK....hit the bricks

or can somebody order a custom and have it come back all screwed up so we cant vent about 6$k guitars?

Pushead

There's a good thread in the Sig Series forum where people are trying to remember what their $10k KH-20s look like.

metalhobo

unreal was literally not real

Road King

unreal was literally not real

Would you say that he was 'unreal'?

There's a good thread in the Sig Series forum where people are trying to remember what their $10k KH-20s look like.

Link to said thread?

metalhobo

dont poidance this thread ,i can;t  beliebe it

take careful 0]

BroKV

Avoid the Poid

Brono

lol wow, cant believe alot of you guys are still around. What ever happened to unreal explorer?

Post to Thread