Upcoming NAD

Updated
Upcoming NAD

I pulled the trigger on this today. Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier with the Voodoo Platinum mod.

Used in Richard Z's studio in NYC on the first Emigrate album.

I'll post my own pics when it gets here.

Needless to say, I'm extremely excited.

RZK
Gfunk wrote:

That friggin' "Platinum Mod" costs more than the head!

Sheesh..........

Yeah, and Richard had five of them modded. The price for mine wasn't actually that bad, considering the mod, and who owned it.

Road King

I just read up on that Voodoo mod. I didn't realize it was a $1200 mod. I would have bought it.  I can't imagine how awesome that amp is going to sound.

I noticed there's a separate listing for a footswitch. Are you getting the footswitch with it?

RZK
Road King wrote:

I just read up on that Voodoo mod. I didn't realize it was a $1200 mod. I would have bought it.  I can't imagine how awesome that amp is going to sound.

I noticed there's a separate listing for a footswitch. Are you getting the footswitch with it?

Looks like it's for a three channel. Will that work on mine?

Road King

I'm not sure since the 3 channel is a newer model. And there's no cord in the photos. Contact the seller and see if he's including a FS with the amp. If not, see if you can purchase one used by RZK. You can always get one in the U.S. but it won't have mystic tones.

RZK
Road King wrote:

I'm not sure since the 3 channel is a newer model. And there's no cord in the photos. Contact the seller and see if he's including a FS with the amp. If not, see if you can purchase one used by RZK. You can always get one in the U.S. but it won't have mystic tones.

Good point.

metalhobo
Gfunk wrote:

That friggin' "Platinum Mod" costs more than the head!

Sheesh..........

Yeah, but it kind of makes sense. They're replacing the most expensive portions of the amp (the transformers).

slab

Sweet rig,brah.

Please post pics of 'dohs on top of unit, pork favor

RZK

RZK
slab wrote:

Sweet rig,brah.

Please post pics of 'dohs on top of unit, pork favor

When it gets here, I most definitely will.

RZK

Glad to be a member of the club. I just need some shoes...

Lol I was going to post something similiar.

The shoes have been moved along to a new home.

Tell me it ain't so...

RZK

Really weren't all that exciting after I got the guitar.

If I was lucky enough to have a pair of Richard's pants, I would inhale their sweet aroma to put myself in a creative mood.

Road King
RZK wrote:

If I was lucky enough to have a pair of Richard's pants, I would inhale their sweet aroma to put myself in a creative mood.

Will there be a Buffalo Bill scene involved while playing "Du Reich So Gut" in the background?

RZK
Road King wrote:

Will there be a Buffalo Bill scene involved while playing "Du Reich So Gut" in the background?

I like it.

Gfunk
RZK wrote:

metalhobo

gfunk you always know the right thing to say

Post to Thread