Free case promo

Updated
Free case promo

How long did it take to get your free case from the recent holiday promotion?  It's been 4 weeks and was wondering what the timeframe was to receive mine.  Thanks to anybody who has any info.

Pushead

#respectablemember #respectablecases

Pushead

Well, I've decided to only collect cases now.  It was too much maintenance to learn for taking care of guitars.  I couldn't tell my hex wrench from my allen key.

Please note, the white labels on the cases are used to document my achievements through the ranks of respectable status™.

Road King II

First lets discuss the picture. Check all that apply... 

- I own many Daisy Rocks that I want to preserve. 

- I'm single. 

- Everyone calls it hoarding, I call it collecting. 

- I am on a quest to find a guitar that sounds good, but for now I blame the guitar, not myself. 

- I wish I could sell some of these but Craigslist has banned me for reasons I wish not to discuss. 

- How awesome do all these guitars look in my 1 bedroom apartment? 

- I shall buy all the cases so no one can have one. Brahahahaha. 

Let's go over the respected member criteria. Check those that apply... 

- A good player owns many guitars. 

- A great player owns many cases. 

- If you order a pizza and they say 45-60 minutes and it has been a week, a respected player would just order another one and wait for the first one to show up at some point. Then when the first pizza arrives, sell if for 75% of the 2nd pizza's value minus shipping, selling fees, your time, any take any risks involving lost or damaged shipping or returns and then reselling. Which brings up the next one... 

- Know nothing about finance. 

- You must back up self entitled respected members. Join the majority. It's that easy. Tuck those balls away please. 

- You must be a DIY luthier. You must know how to tweak, repair, file, replace, resurface, etc or you will never amount to anything. If you can comb your hair, you should also cut your own hair. Don't worry R.K., Flobees count so you're safe. 

- Under no circumstances, do not, and I repeat, do not have an original thought, or an intelligent reaponse, or provide any useful feedback except that you, yourself, is awesome sauce. It's better to brag about what you have.  That's what makes you great.

My final message is coming soon so this is final call for all digs. Based on the maturity level, it is advised to put the mom jokes in now. I ordered another custom insert for my travel case for this thing so problem solved. I'll lose money on this but hopefully I'll gain reapect.  Maybe if and when the other arrives, I can get $20 after the above listed costs.

So this means when the insert is ready, I can not only take in it for the initial setup and inspection, but now I çan bring it to practice. Should be ready tomorrow!  Go team R.K.!!!

Pushead

It's a combination of Welfare checks and my mom buying them for my birthday or a really funny photoshop.

You should see the area of the apartment that the Section 8 lady calls the "kichen!" That's where I keep most of the cases.

slab

i was poor and couldnt afford to take my guitar down and have a pro cool dude with long beautiful hair it set up,...

its sad, but my parents cut me off when i was in uni....wtf is uni?,...i think thats sushi,

never the less, i had no money, bu...t but had a big brain, like brad,

and taught myself about the world,...shaving too,...

in other words,..... beat it™

Road King II
slab wrote:

i was poor and couldnt afford to take my guitar down and have a pro cool dude with long beautiful hair it set up,...

its sad, but my parents cut me off when i was in uni....wtf is uni?,...i think thats sushi,

never the less, i had no money, bu...t but had a big brain, like brad,

and taught myself about the world,...shaving too,...

in other words,..... beat it™

Dude, if you're in the respected members club(RMC), you're not helping their case here.  I have no idea where you are going with this. Maybe the RMC can decode it.  Maybe you're typing while driving on a bumpy freeway or something or maybe a mishap with a stage dive, I don't know.  I'd recommend taking my side.  It would help them out tremendously.

Do you think I like farting on your precious forum?  Well it has been fun but I prefer talking to people in person.  This was a special case.  Do you think Sam Ash could answer the "Where's my case" question?  Now that I think about, they probably could have given me a better answer.  Huh.  Oh well.

Ozzfun

I wonder how many "this is my last post" posts this guy is going to make. 

metalhobo

ozzfan you haven't been a respectable member in over 2.5 years. no one has. this shit is gay as hell

Kenneth L.

I started this ridiculous thread and I just received my free case.  Stick a fork in this nonsense....lol

Kenneth L.

I can feel the love here...

Pushead

Congratulations on your new found respectability*.

*respectability pending, expect deilvery in 4-6 weeks

George C.

I am incredibly grateful for the remarkable College Application Essay Writing Service provided by Global Assignment Help. Their team of highly skilled writers has consistently delivered exceptional essays that perfectly capture my ideas and arguments, significantly improving my academic performance. Their unwavering professionalism, dedication to excellence, and prompt support make them the ideal choice for any student seeking top-notch essay writing assistance.

Also Read: 5-Minute Speech Topics Ideas

George C.

Juggling work and studies felt like a three-ring circus act until I discovered Global Assignment Help. Their assignment help was a game-changer! Not only did it lift the weight of deadlines, but the assignments were so well-crafted, my professor thought I'd hired a ghostwriter. Global Assignment Help commitment to originality and academic integrity gave me peace of mind and a major GPA boost. - George Cameron, Stanford University

Post to Thread