Help me identify this ESP bass

Updated
Help me identify this ESP bass

hi everyone i have the opertunity in purchasing this bass but I have know idea what the model name is to it or how uch its worth please let me know if you have any information on it.

Pushead

It's a pretty lousy photo, but I've never seen that body style on an ESP before.  The block inlay (that perhaps says ESP) seems to be at the 14th fret instead of the 12th.

I'd be pretty wary.  If that's the only photo the seller is offering, I'd pass.

Hayden B.

So yeah all of these pictures are pretty terrible but thats what i'm delt with. The seller is asking 150$ for the bass and the amp but im sure i could get him down to at lease 120$. The neck has stickers on it with the name of the notes, ive never seen anyone (even a beginner) do that so thats strange. So hopefully these other pictures could help you out. If anyone else has anyclue of what bass model or year this is please let me knoe. Thsnks

Pushead

Definitely not an ESP.

I'd be worried about getting tetanus by playing a bass that grimy.  Perhaps that bass (whatever it is) plus the amp is worth $120usd, but don't believe for a second that it's an ESP you'd be getting.

Hayden B.

yeah imgunna pass on it thanks for all the advise

metalhobo

who does that seller think he's kidding? you can even see the (poorly cut) edges of the headstock logo decal. i'd avoid it out of principle even if that POS is worth $120.

Hayden B.

yeah he doesnt really know anything about it, he said he got it from his uncle. im gunna pass on it. Even though it think its a good deal for a starter bass rig. 

Post to Thread