ESP MX 250 II for sale

Updated
brainiac7

Not sure if this is against forum policy, so please let me know and I will correct it.

ESP MX 250 II   Authentic Lawsuit Explorer Metallica James Hetfield

ESP MX 250 II Authentic Lawsuit Explorer Metallica James Hetfield

brainiac7

Hrmm, I tried to add more to that post, but I am a fail whale. So, I'll add the pictures here.

To put it simply, I'm selling my beloved MX 250 II. I'm the original owner, I bought it from Japan and have never taken it out to gig or treated it poorly in any way. However, it does have a couple of paint chips along the far edge of the body which will be seen in the pictures. The chips were caused by transportation of the guitar while in the good for nothing soft ESP gigbag... I'll just say, it wasn't I that caused that damage :(

Anyway, here are some pics of the guitar. If this is too many MB for the forum, once again, just let me know and I will delete them.

ESP 348

Guitar looks awesome man. What a shame it was damaged like that in freight. :(

Best of luck with the sale.

brainiac7

Thanks! It would look even more awesome if I took shitty pictures like so many people on ebay do. I know I could sell all of the various things I do for more if I were to cleverly hide the insignificant flaws and dust by taking blurry dark pictures. At least when someone buys something from me they know what they are getting 100%.

Collision

Hi, 

Did you sell it ?

Hauges R.

Looks nice dude! Is it sold yet?

Post to Thread