Zorlac pictures

Updated
brainiac7

Hello,

I'm selling one of my babies and was asked for pictures and info.

I guess the quick and dirty is that I've had interest in the Zorlac before it was known as such. My gf sent me ESP brochures and price lists because I had interest in having a guitar made by them back in the mid-80s. In one of the brochures there was the MM-270/250 and I thought it was pretty sweet and thought someday I might like that, but if I was getting a custom guitar made I was going to make it the way I wanted. Sadly, due to circumstances of asking a friend to buy wood in America to send to Japan while I was staying there for ESP to craft into the neck led to the wood taking way too long to arrive to Japan so I had to scrap the idea of ESP making the guitar. Such is life.

So, anyway, enough about me.

The Zorlac I have was picked up from a guy in Japan and from what I got from him is that it was the last of the ones available because they were supposed to stop selling them as we all know.

There are a couple of dings on the body and a couple of dings on the headstock. The pictures are pretty close-up and show the details clearly.

It's 2015, so nobody should EVER have a blurry picture on ebay or anywhere else for that matter! It's clear somebody is hiding something with postage stamp sized pictures and crap lighting, right?

Anyway, here are some pictures and I'll shut up!

edit:Wife saying come to bed. ^^ Will add more pics soon!

Post to Thread