So I make them Double. Love them....hee hee \m/

slab

Nice car

But it's no bugatti 

ESP 348

Cheers Slab, I think.

slab

Party, on Wayne 

The nicest car I've  owned was a vw that papa het drove by on the 10.....

He doesn't wave.

Fuck him.

ESP 348

I said I haven't driven the Ferrari in 4 months Road Dog, never said I haven't been starting it.

As usual............you have no idea. But I appreciate your thoughts in regards to trying to get it started.

And for your efforts, I will be sure to think of you tomorrow when I take it to 192mph.

ESP 348

I actually enjoy killing roo's, it's quite therapeutic blowing holes in them with my .30-06.

It's good running them over also, they make for good eatin as road kill.

Gfunk

Wow, that is an awesome looking ride!  I would have never known it was 20+ years old. 

I could not imagine driving almost 200 mph on a public road. I think i had Mrs Funk's car up to @ 130 mph on our Beeline Hwy, and i started to cry like a little bitch.  So little room for error. One fuck up, and you are dead. 

Christ, i am old. 

ESP 348

Cheers mate, much appreciated.

The car has 26,500 miles on it and is like new inside and out. It's a December 1991 model.

I have owned it for 10 years now, bought it when I was a young pup.

I am very fortunate that where I live there are many straight, flat roads where it is very easy to do speeds like this in a fast car.

There is also plenty of wild life, so you don't stay at those crazy speeds for too long in the event something jumps out in front of you.

I don't speed like that if there are other cars around me or in the distance that I can see and thinking back now, that is a 'one off' I did that speed which is why I took the pic.

I normally keep it around and under 120 mph, it gets there very quickly and safely.

Nathan S.

Since we are totally off topic lol, I had an 05 ram 5.7 hemi 5 speed auto. The governor would stop it at 106 and it would hit that in 3rd gear. Always wanted to get a tuner and turn the governor off to see what it would do with the other 2 gears left but ended up getting rid of it for a cummins. It did what your 300 does, just would start stuttering and not pickup any more speed.

guitargirlemg81

Real alphas drive ford focus. (homomess doesn't count)

Gfunk

"SK8N22Z"

Christ.........

How many gold chains are you wearing right now?

slab

Lulz@GeeFunky

GG1 has a small weenie from all the roids to make his scrawny body into batman and not cartman.

Gfunk

"SK8N22Z"

Christ.........

How many gold chains are you wearing right now?

A gang of chainz

Do you iron your wife beaters?

ESP 348

My Brothers old 300C rolling on 24's. He has since sold this car.

slab

i always wondered who bought those cars

apparently ozz cats that cant own a gun and african americans.....that can

cruel world

ESP 348

Lol.

ESP 348

Lol, only posted up the pic of the Brothers car because we were talking 300C's.

Here is his current car. A 2005 BMW 750Li. Bought it years ago after selling the 300C.

This car rolls on 22's, could not fit 24's on it he said.

Gfunk

I am really diggin bmws these days. Well made and so fun to drive just sooo friggin expensive to repair. Never driven a 7 series but love the look. Awesome car!

ESP 348

The car came how you see it Road King. He didn't add any chrome stuff himself, the car was a one owner and completely stock when my Brother bought it used in 2011.

My Brother put the wheels on it, but still has the stock 18's in the garage. It was fully optioned from new, maybe that included the chrome trims, I am not sure.
We are Greek, hence the Wog Boy plate on his car.

Plus he loved this movie when it first came out.

The guys that wear the jogging outfits and gold chains here in Oz are normally the Lebo's.

Post to Thread