I'm back!

Updated
I'm back!

I'm sure you're all thrilled I finally retired after my 20 in the Air Force and have time to post lots of left handed shit. Need your guys help. Bought a lefty neck through 1996 Exp. Just want to make sure it's the real deal. Differences between it and my 2000 bolt on are knob spacing is a quarter inch more on the 96, bell truss cover, more hockey stick style neck. Graphite nut is identical as is bridge only difference being the neck through needs to be much higher to get any sound at all. Gotoh tuners, very light amid balanced no dive and loud as hell and much better tone than the bolt on. Inner cavity on the bolt on is slick and the neck through is wood grain. 8 digit serial # is 23106719. ESP case is a tank compared to my 2000 way better than the 2000 Hope everyone is still alive and kicking and please let me know what you got!

slab

yo, gg7-0h, please tell us some cool stories abvout hanging with buck cherry....

and no pics of the exp?.....go back and re-enlist  or are you going to open a cafeteria?

Geeetarguy70

Buckcherry? Never heard of em lol

I can't post pics man. It says I don't have enough member points to post pics. I'm retired man so no going back.  I'm enjoying it and taking it easy and collecting geetars. Not sure how many points I need to post pics but will keep trying

slab

I that the mod fixed the pic deal....huh

Well congas on all your achievements and welcome back

Geeetarguy70

Thanks duder. I tried to post pics and when I hit post it to prevent spam only members with points... Good news is ESP has sent my pics of the lefty neck through Exp to Japan for a verdict if it's real or not. It's as light as the snakebyte and knob spacing is the same as the Snakebyte which is different than my bolt on so they said give it a week for confirmation so fingers are crossed!

TeXXas

Welcome back!

How's One?

Geeetarguy70

Going strong man. Tour starts in April. 47 days on the road and we have a very nice Prevost now so traveling in style finally. We will be in TX for two weeks in May and then we get back have will be playing mainstage at a very big festival supporting Linkin Park and others. Life is good man and I'm excited to hit the road!

therealzomess

Didn't you rage quit or was that Brain?  You need a more original name for yourself and your stupid cover band.

I love you.

Geeetarguy70

Haha no man I didn't rage quit. I love you all in a non homo way. My last two years on the buffet line were tough and I needed to focus on it so I could make it to the end and we had an incident with the garbanzo beans and I lost a lot of good men.  I just play guitar and sing and stay out of the naming and if the drummer wants a samich, I throat punch those fakers at Subway and take shit over and I'm like Tom Cruise in Cocktail only I'm tossing ranch and mayo. A samich but with leftard flare!

slab

where are you dorks playing in texas?

Geeetarguy70

Dallas, Denton, Corpus Christie, Lomgview, El Paso, Austin, Midland, San Antonio, Lubbock then right  across the border in Crowley LA. TX run starts 6 May and ends on 16 May as we head to Phoenix for a show 17 May. 

guitargirlemg81

I must say you are one good looking motherfucker.

Geeetarguy70

I owe it all to 20yrs in the kitchen man. Being around sandwich meats the preservetives get on you and not only do I look 6 months younger, but in a zombie apocalypse, I won't be killed by the survivors cuz people gotta eat and I can sling the hash. Left handed....

slab

ok, i am lazy, fake james.....

when and where is the sa show?

i might check it out if i am not having sex change surgery that night....

and i will have RTL in my ipap close by, in case you veer to far off and i need to make the world right

lucid spam, mate

Geeetarguy70

14 May at Pappa Woodies. We got Ride down my man. Let me know if you want to go amid I will put you on da list and if you want to jam a song let me know and I will make it happen!

slab

Nice

Let me think

it will be off the rails mate

Geeetarguy70

Just stay in touch man. Come in for sound check and jam and if you like what you hear id be more than happy to have you on stage for a tune and drink some beers on the bus. We keep the bus fridge well stocked!

slab

will do

maybe something simple like seek or whiskey

Geeetarguy70

Dude I clicked the link right away and it was already sold! 

Tondog

That sucks man! Those are tough to come by. There IS however a case out there for the 1984 Explorer for sale in case you ever run across the guitar. The two are rarely seen together for some reason.

slab

Dude. SA show is a week from today. I'll be in town. Let's do this. 

Geeetarguy70

Shoot me an email dude Chris dot westfall70atgmaildotcom and I will get you the deets!

slab

Hit you up manana.

barryswanson

I'm so glad your back Leftfield. We need more assholes to make this forum how it used to be!

Post to Thread