ESP 2015 Product Preview

Updated
ESP 2015 Product Preview
Pushead

Apparently the page only loads in black and white.

Any new offerings for E-II?

Dave R.

A few E-IIs were added to the preview.

Dwayne M.

I hope there is more to come. I too was looking fwd to some more EII selections.

The LTD stuff looks great.

Thanks ESP

EspViper

I bet they'll hate on us left handed players once more. I knew i would have to wait to find out they offer us more EC-1000's and 50 series!

exhibit-sbt

Will there be a E-II V offering already?  I've been gasing for better quality V with a floyd/mahogany for a long time and I really don't want to buy a Dean.

Dave R.

There is an E-II Arrow. Added to the article.

exhibit-sbt

Ah cool, may have to grab one up.

Pushead

The E-II ST guitars look nice.  They should offer those colors on a limited basis to their other models as well.

And hey, at least they finally decided to lose the abalone purfling.

So is Tombstone not a case company anymore?  Tombstone is replacing the Xtone name?  Do they understand the brand confusion they create?

Dave R.

Tombstone is the brand. Cases and Acoustics are under that brand.

Xtone is still under the LTD electric line.

Pushead

Too many brands, too many unrelated products grouped under them.  I suppose marketing the M.I. world is different than marketing in other industries, but man, that's confusing.

slab

Yum. Frozen Pizza.

metalhobo

new from ESP... the Digorino brand of lifelike dildos

notunreal

ayyy lmao

Ishtiaq S.
metalhobo wrote:

new from ESP... the Digorino brand of lifelike dildos

Lol funny

Ozzfun

U guyz r gunna get banned

homessahio

It takes five seconds to get around.

Hi mod!

Dave R.

Hi homess! Sneaky devil you. Back 'round for some of your patented hijinks!? Can't wait!

metalhobo

i want a standard series RS for my birthday, mom

slab

you get frozen pizza and like it

metalhobo

trader joe's has these little frozen round mini pizzas that are pretty good. they come in a 4-pack. it takes about 10-11 minutes to cook one in the toaster oven

Post to Thread