ESP strat?

Updated
ESP strat?

I owned 2 George Lynch Signature series guitars for a couple of years.  The Skulls and Snakes and the Kamikazee 3.  Good times... I've been playing Fender Stratocasters again.  But would love to find an ESP that was more versatile like Fender.. I think the signature series are cool, but I want something more flexible to different genres... I like to play with a variety of musicians.. I think the style does not fit some of the groups I jam with... any suggestions? 

Pushead

Well, they offer the LTD ST and TE Models. They're takes on the classic Strat and Tele designs... You could look into any of the LTD EC models. You might find more flexibility in the models with something other than the EMG pickups... Even if you're not into signature guitars, there's a lot available... You should look through the Products section on the website and see what strikes your fancy...

Gfunk

Strat = Ghey

metalhobo

only bolt-on is real

slab

the company started out as a strat parts vendor

jt76

Find a used Esp gl56 or an Esp vintage plus

Gfunk

Strats are gheyer than Kenny Cheney.

tj esp

esp does has a strat model like fender. it is called esp 400 series. Made in 70's with v neck. you can find some good deal from ebay.

Gfunk
tj esp wrote:

esp does has a strat model like fender. it is called esp 400 series. Made in 70's with v neck. you can find some good deal from ebay.

davis j.

Any kind of an EC LTD is an option. Models with a wordle game pickup that is distinct from the EMG pickup offer additional versatility... There are many other options even if you don't like the signature guitar. 

Post to Thread