MX on Ebay

Updated
MX on Ebay

The Heitfeld fanbois already have it over $3k after a few days.  Includes OHSC, not a fagbag.  Same year as mine.

What is your over / under?  Just curious.

Touch Me Here

jt76

I was looking at that when it was under $1000. I was hoping no one would notice it but I figured that it would take off at some point. 

by the way if your still looking for one

400 SERIES TE

same as mine but without the pearl pickguard.  If you haven't played a 400 series, they have vintage fender style fretwirethat feels really small if you are used to xj frets.   I now also have a vintage plus tele and it has xj frets on it.  There are a few of those floating around out there right now as well.  Off the top of my head Ederly instruments (1 tobacco burst and 1 black), Reverb (red), and Guitar center used (transgreen) last time I checked.   Can't remeber which had maple and which had rosewood. 

Gfunk

Thanks, yeah I saw that Tele. 

I just don't think it is worth $800, but should probably buy it anyway.

jt76

I think mine was about $650 can't recall if that included the shipping or not.

$800 is on the high side, 

Pushead

I can't see it going for over $4k, but they aren't changing hands as much lately, so maybe the price has gone up ridiculously.
I wish mine had a case like that. :(

Gfunk

Pusyhead has a faggybag.

How about this pig:

The donkey is asking over $4k for it. 

What is your over / under for re-lists?

Pushead

There's something about that that doesn't seem right to me.  Maybe it's the rings.  It's a relist for sure.

Gfunk

Yeah, the pup rings and the blingy hardware throw it off a bit.

Pushead

Is it faux binding or just have the "aged" tint to it?  That always bothers me, too.  Super white fretboard binding and aged body binding is never a good look to me.

*edit - Yeah, faux binding and an amber clear coat.  Should have gone with maple fretboard binding, too.

Gfunk

I think it depends on the color scheme of the particular guitar.

I dont think it looks bad on me EC:

Pushead

Yeah, it looks a lot better on yours.  I think that other one is just too much blue and gold.

Pushead

$3400 for the MX.  I suppose that's pretty fair.  Around used Gibson Custom Shop Les Paul territory.

More than I'd pay, but it's nice to know that I could get around $3k for mine if I needed to sell.

exhibit-sbt

Yikes.  Definitly going to sit on my RRR 'mx250' now.

Pushead

Sitting on it is not particularly good for the neck.

Gfunk
Pushead wrote:

Sitting on it is not particularly good for the neck.

Pushead

Wakka wakka!

Post to Thread