• ♥messiah♥

Obama's tan suit

looks really silly.  I need Tondog to tell me, in 3000 words, how awful it really is.

• ヽ( ●^.^)人(^~ ^ ●)ノ

He looked just as funny as Rick Perry's mugshot. 

Maybe not having a strategy on ISIS in Syria is the strategy. So basically the plan is to continue bomibing them in Iraq, arm and train the iraqis and the kurds to fight back ISIS and wait that Iraq government and forces to stabilize and unify so they can deal their own business.

There's really no way to fix ISIS in the middle east. Taking them down would bring back other jihadists that are angry their fathers were killed by the us. After we leave they'll rise up once again.

• ヽ( ●^.^)人(^~ ^ ●)ノ

I need Tondog to tell me, in 3000 words, how awful it really is.

I knew Tondog. I was his internet friend. And it will be a very long time before someone inspires us the way he did. I believed in Tondog (and GG2).

Translation:

Every time I see that nut here I get a hard on. I can't help but cream my pants when he goes on liberals (aka terrorists) and I like to cheer him to remind him he's not the only one bananas.

• slab

you've been banned too,....

that was awesome

• ヽ( ●^.^)人(^~ ^ ●)ノ

Translation:

Every time I see that nut here I get a hard on. I can't help but cream my pants when he goes on liberals (aka terrorists) and I like to cheer him to remind him he's not the only one bananas.

Translation: My name is Jeffrey Fox and I am a 5'2 midget currently undergoing hormone therapy for my MtF transformation. I am incapable of original thought and like to steal other people's gimmicks, i.e. Road King's "Translation" gimmick. I have been run off the forum several times, yet always seem to come back despite no one wanting me here. Satan definitely should have taken me away instead of Robin Williams.

inb4 pics of Ryan, a random guy who Acefox thinks is me.

Classic Road King! I'm glad the irony is back. 

If I posted some other meme you would claim it's your gimmick because you posted it twice on the old forum.

I admit I didn't predict one third of your post.

Cancel