SUP WIENERS

Updated
SUP WIENERS

Long ass time haven't been here. Not since the glory days. How's everyone?

I've been busy as shit. Still doing the retail thing until I finish school (but have a totally sweet part time job managing accounts thats just waiting for me to graduate). Anyway, got my own digs with the missus here in Hollywood. Got myself a bike (still have the westmobile too). Been jamming with a band. finally found a vocalist and hopefully we release an EP later this year (think Sabbath worship, Uncle Acid, Wolfmother, idk, just stoner rock riffage awesomeness).  

Havent had any gear updates unfortunately, but figured i'd abide by the old rules and post pics. I always forget to check the forum but if anyone ever wants to get in touch, i'm @christophsigil in all of the major facestagrams sites.

metalhobo

you have a stunt van and now also a motorcycle? are you dr. evel knievel?

is your girl still a mormon? I think that was you...

metalhobo

where is p-zilla?

guitargirlemg81

slab

Pimp scooter

donting

Thank you for returning to the boards

I bet that room sounds bright as fuck!!!!!

KFW

shitchya west

Dr. West

LOL at my pic. 

Well Metalhobo my woman's family is still strong and Mormon. But my satanic ways have influenced the mrs. Pilla is playing around with air conditioners HVAC I think 

I see the boards are still dead :(

ps playing in an all tile room isn't much fun. The echo is too intense lol 

metalhobo

bump

ESPLurker

Isn't Dr. West the guy with the significant other that has the splendidly large boobies?

metalhobo

actually doc has pretty big tits himself

The G.

You had me at boobs, of the splendidly large variety.

MA110

Hey West.

Jeff H.

The seafoam rig still looking killer.

Mojow jojow

NICE!!

Post to Thread