thread

Updated
thread

Skoggy

In the progress of starting a haiku-career? You got them skills. Make it darker. Like Bieber dark. 

ChainOfThought

If you build it back

They will hopefully come back

One way to find out

guitargirlemg81

Where are the old members? They are dead.

Where is poid, where is jet.

This isn't real. No gg2.

Where is unreal? Where's boogieII.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GC_mV1IpjWA

Jeff K.
metalhobo wrote:

sad board deserted;

no one left to make me laugh.

left? to kill myself.

Oh optimism
Have faith that things will improve
With forum haiku

whitey_ford

your chance is thin like the moustache of puerto ricans

KFW

I feel like we're all one giant couple that has to sit through a meal after a big fight. But you know what comes next?

Make up sex. I'm looking at you metal-hobo. 

ChainOfThought

Good to see you posting, means I can continue to harass you for mix critiques
Did you ever finish/release a second album?

(MOD: Tried posting this as a reply to Kirk's post 3 times and each time got hit with "forum post can't be blank" or some such nonsense error.  Might be that I'm tethered off my phone and in Jordan, but just in case its a new bug...)

KFW

Tehehe. And I haven't released anything since the Four Stroke Baron EP. I'm currently working on the follow up, gonna be full length. Now that I'm more mix/vocal savvy, this one is going to come together a little more effortlessly and I think it'll be pretty damn badass, honestly. Might slowly perfect it over the next year, and release it next summer. 

SweetLeaf

Post count +1

ChainOfThought

Word, I'll be looking forward to it.

im hoping in the next month to have another new track and a bunch of new mixes...just picked up superior drummer and metal foundry and I'm slowly figuring out what I want to do with it.  So far just cymbals and a bit of reinforcement on all the shells.

Post to Thread